What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/14-9/16

Tennessee lost on a Hail Mary in the Swamp. There's more than enough sympathetic SEC voters to keep them in.

LSU was too high to fall all the way out, plus Mississippi State will jump in because of that game.

Likewise, Louisville was ranked too high to go all the way out, especially since they lost to the #3 team.

We won't be ranked tomorrow.

Tennessee lost on a Hail Mary in the Swamp. There's more than enough sympathetic SEC voters to keep them in.

LSU was too high to fall all the way out, plus Mississippi State will jump in because of that game.

Likewise, Louisville was ranked too high to go all the way out, especially since they lost to the #3 team.

We won't be ranked tomorrow.

No. The Tennessee-Florida loser was going to fall out of the Top 25. You don't get 23 vs. 25 on a Saturday in September and have them both stay in the Top 25.....even if its the greatest game in the history of the sport. Not only that, but that game was flat boring for three quarters-9 points scored between the two teams. Kansas State and UCLA are both falling out of the polls. LSU lost by 30 points to an unranked opponent, and should not have been that high to begin with. What have they done to deserve it? Beat up on BYU? Wisconsin went to Provo today and beat them by 34. They're gone, but Mississippi State does have a case for taking their spot. Louisville? Lost by four touchdowns at home to a top 10 team. Ohio State lost by 15 last week to Oklahoma, and they dropped 7 spots. Louisville has to drop at least to 21 IMO, if not even further. We're ranked.

This could be another year that the Pac is left out of the CFP. Bama and Clemson are unlikely to lose, and either Okie St or OU from Big 12. Have to hope for some chaos in the B1G

This could be another year that the Pac is left out of the CFP. Bama and Clemson are unlikely to lose, and either Okie St or OU from Big 12. Have to hope for some chaos in the B1G
Still 7 undefeated teams in the PAC. 5 in the SEC. 4 in the Big 12. Would not worry too much about that... & NO one is leaving out an undefeated team with the heisman winning tazmanian devil on the roster.

Yep with the Stanford loss we're definitely in the top 25!
Not so fast my friend. Oregon and Mississippi State definitely hop over us. San Diego State might. Louisville will still be ranked. I think we're still just outside.

Not so fast my friend. Oregon and Mississippi State definitely hop over us. San Diego State might. Louisville will still be ranked. I think we're still just outside.

No, they wont. Ohio State went from 2 to 9 after a 15 point loss at home to Oklahoma. Clemson beat Louisville at home by 4 touchdowns. They don't belong in the polls. Don't forget about Tennessee, Kansas State, and LSU. My guess is we're 24th.

Serious question, when was the last CU game that came down to the wire like this on national tv?
Not sure what constitutes “national tv” tv anymore. And I would say Pac-12 Network is about as national as Fox. But wouldn’t CU v Oregon from last year count?

Reactions: dio
Probably already mentioned, but I love that the self titled "Greatest Fans" soundly booed their team at half time. I wonder if they still clap for their opponents after the game since that means clapping for the winner so much more often now.

Back