What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/14-9/16

It's not a huge buyout but it says everything about his intentions, maybe even plans, and I'm sure he could've gotten a CSU-level job already if he wanted.
"According to his contract, he would owe Oregon $500,000 if he leaves for any other job before Jan. 31, 2018 and $250,000 for any other job after that date but before Jan. 31, 2020. But “should he voluntarily terminate this agreement to become the head football coach at Kansas State University” his buyout would disappear."
Can you imagine that conversation? Leavitt has two young daughters. They have know Tampa, SF, Boulder and Eugene. Hey girls, Daddy just got a job in Manhattan! (Girls squeal) Well, the Manhattan in Kansas, says Leavitt. (Silence, followed by weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth as daughters run to room slamming door). Wait, I'll buy you a pony!, screams Jim.

Ejection for targeting is still such bull****. If they're going to make it that easy to call, then don't make it so severe.

I'm not seeing much from USF that makes me think they should be ranked.

Flag every other play, change of possession every few plays, bunch of incomplete passes. Worse they play the longer it takes.

Holy ****, 26 accepted penalties in the first half. Most in a game since 2004 but I can't believe that's not a record.

USF/Illinois game won't get over till 9pm. Hopefully they have the Arizona game on another channel when it starts.

Can you imagine that conversation? Leavitt has two young daughters. They have know Tampa, SF, Boulder and Eugene. Hey girls, Daddy just got a job in Manhattan! (Girls squeal) Well, the Manhattan in Kansas, says Leavitt. (Silence, followed by weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth as daughters run to room slamming door). Wait, I'll buy you a pony!, screams Jim.
And his wife says, "Did you say a manhattan? Make it a double!"

Arizona taking care of UTEP so far in the 2Q and up 28-0.

ESPN showed a graphic that UA has 61 freshmen on the team. Then there's a shot of RichRod looking like he wanted to eat his hand in frustration. Well done ESPN!

Back