What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/28-10/1

Is Montez the real deal? Like the real real deal?! That throw to Keeney while rolling to his left was a laser.
Wrong thread.

Thx, Looks like I was dead wrong about Petey. That was a very good UDub team I watched last night. I lived in Seattle during Don James tenure, you can win and win big up there if you draw players from CA.

Sorry for singling you out. I did a couple of searches and that's the only one that popped.

I know there were other posts where the udub hiring of Boise Pete was questioned.

Wow, Tennessee RB Jalen Hurd leisurely strolls to what he thought was a TD but gets hammered from his blind side and fumbles, UGA recovers. Dawgs now up 17-0

Wow, Tennessee RB Jalen Hurd leisurely strolls to what he thought was a TD but gets hammered from his blind side and fumbles, UGA recovers. Dawgs now up 17-0

Hahahaha!! Can't wait to see the video of that. When will these guys learn to not hot-dog it?

A couple of unexpected scores in the ACC: FSU trailing UNC 21-7 at halftime in Tallahassee. UVA knocks off Duke.

Wisky-Meeechigan having one of them knock-down, drag-out "defensive struggles" ... 7-0 UM at the start of the 3rd.

Illinois leads "15" Nebraska 16-10 entering 4th

North Carolina up 28-14 in Tallahassee over #12 FSU late in 3rd

Michigan's PK really sucks. But I guess we knew that.

Some truly abysmal teams in the B1G this year. How bad is Purdue to losing to a **** Maryland team 36-0?

Illinois leads "15" Nebraska 16-10 entering 4th

North Carolina up 28-14 in Tallahassee over #12 FSU late in 3rd

These, and other games so far this year, just show how much crap pre-season rankings are.

Back