What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/28-10/1

If Boise hadn't done the right thing and grabbed Petersen before he left with Hawkins, I think a whole lot of things would have been different here.

He was obviously the genius behind Hawkins' success in Boise.

ND-'Cuse off to a roaring start ... already looks like the BYU-Toledo game last night. Irish up 9-6 ... scored on their first play from scrimmage, then 'Cuse drove right down the field and scored a TD ... but the EP was blocked and run the other way for 2.

ND-'Cuse off to a roaring start ... already looks like the BYU-Toledo game last night. Irish up 9-6 ... scored on their first play from scrimmage, then 'Cuse drove right down the field and scored a TD ... but the EP was blocked and run the other way for 2.
That kicker wasn't gonna make the tackle on that lol.

ND-'Cuse ... not even 5 minutes gone yet ... score is ND 23, 'Cuse 13. Is anyone playing defense anymore?

Hiring coaches is never a slam dunk. Look how many coach es Alabama went through between The Bear and Saban with limited success. A lot of other schools that have all the resources and have their choice of candidates have struggled to find the right guy, even in some cases where the hire was the right guy someplace else before.
That's why the ADs most important job is hiring a head football coach IMO. For all RG has done, 2 bad hires and he'd be gone.

A scoring whirlwind ... and then we get a goalline stand by Syracuse. What a weird game so far.

Did anyone really question that? That was an amazing hire and a coach that turned down a of programs. Out of no where, big time name, maintained recruiting territory, that is about as good of a hire as you can have.

Looked around, but could only find this:

Mora or Boise Pete would be hilarious.

In Lefty's defense, I think there were others who thought Boise Pete wouldn't do very well at udub.

Clones tearing up the ****bailer D on the ground ... up 21-7.

Short horns haven't made a PAT yet. All 3 blocked one returned by the OSU for 2. The score should be tied at 30 right now but it's 25-30 Cowboys.

Stupid Notre Dame cannot run the ball. That Syracuse front is tiny and stupid Notre Dame keeps working counters to the tackles.

Defenses take the weekend off...?
Ut & Okie st. Certainly did, looks the same for nd and cuse

Looked around, but could only find this:

In Lefty's defense, I think there were others who thought Boise Pete wouldn't do very well at udub.
Thx, Looks like I was dead wrong about Petey. That was a very good UDub team I watched last night. I lived in Seattle during Don James tenure, you can win and win big up there if you draw players from CA.

'Cuse scores again ... 33-27 ND just before the half.

Let's see ...

ND struggling with Syracuse
**** bailer trailing ISU at the half 28-21

I'm going with the trifecta when we pound the Beavers! :D

Back