What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson predicted to go in the first round per Todd McShay

USA Today has the niners taking Shazier. Hasn't Kiper made a career out of almost always being wrong?
I don't think he's always wrong but I think people like to focus on his shortcomings more. When you're career is that long and you have to prognosticate countless prospects, you're going to have your share of misses.

Mel came along before cable was in nearly every home, before the Internet where everyone was an "expert," and is very knowledgeable.

Best WR in the draft
1. Watkins
2. Cooks
3. Evans BUST
4. Benjamin BUST
5. Lee LOWER
6. Richardson
7. Jordan Mathews YOU'RE A ****ING IDIOT
8. Odell Beckham Jr wrong
9. Matevius Bryant AGAIN FULL OF RETARD

Deep draft.
dumbass

Last edited:
Lots of Hawks fans up here on boards questioning this pick. They really need OL help. And the receiver corps is pretty solid: Harvin, Rice, Baldwin, Kearse, Lockette, all of whom have contributed. So P-Rich is gonna have to compete to get on the field. But when he does, having him opposite Percy is really gonna give teams fits. I'm excited to see him as a pro. Think he'll turn into a good one.

But all of that said, I wish he had gone to a team that really needed WR help, like a Cleveland ... Although I wouldn't wish that dumpster fire of a team on anyone.

I don't think he's always wrong but I think people like to focus on his shortcomings more. When you're career is that long and you have to prognosticate countless prospects, you're going to have your share of misses.

Mel came along before cable was in nearly every home, before the Internet where everyone was an "expert," and is very knowledgeable.

And to be fair who among those so called experts has a great track record? A couple of unexpected picks and everything gets scrambled from there on.

I am happy for PRich that he went higher than many suspected. I don't know if Seattle is the best fit but who knows. Wilson is a very effective QB and throws to the outside alot so that may be a benefit.

I am happy for PRich that he went higher than many suspected. I don't know if Seattle is the best fit but who knows. Wilson is a very effective QB and throws to the outside alot so that may be a benefit.

What would have been the best fit? Carolina? Denver?

That Serra HS team that PRich played on as a senior was ridiculous. Three future second round picks all playing at WR.

What would have been the best fit? Carolina? Denver?

BnG is right, I think. Seattle didn't have an immediate need at WR and it looks like PRich was taken by them for upside as the "best player available" on their board. Could make that a great spot for him to develop, but there were at least 20 teams he could have gone to that would have made him a more interesting fantasy prospect in 2014. I guess it depends on how you define "best fit", though. Maybe less pressure to immediately produce big numbers in Seattle will be what springboards him to an All-Pro type career.

iirc, they were so loaded that Lee mostly saw the field as a DB.

Yeah I think Woods, PRich and George Farmer were the main WRs with Farmer actually being the best/highest rated. Pretty amazing. It's too bad Farmer keeps getting injured..

BnG is right, I think. Seattle didn't have an immediate need at WR and it looks like PRich was taken by them for upside as the "best player available" on their board. Could make that a great spot for him to develop, but there were at least 20 teams he could have gone to that would have made him a more interesting fantasy prospect in 2014. I guess it depends on how you define "best fit", though. Maybe less pressure to immediately produce big numbers in Seattle will be what springboards him to an All-Pro type career.

May also be a sign that the Seahawks are nervous about Harvin's durability, especially with the concussion late last year. It may not be great for fantasy leagues but I think it is good for the Seahawks and it's an incredible place for Richardson to land.

I don't disagree, was just wondering. Personally, the best spot for him IMO would have been Carolina. Denver would have been great for him, but he does have a chance to go get a couple rings.

SIAP. A couple of SJSU players recruited during MacIntyre's period were taken in the draft. That adds a little more credibility to our CU staff to ID and develop NFL quality talent.

Round 5#148 Carolina Bené Benwikere CBSan Jose State. MWC
Round 6#183 Chicago David Fales QBSan Jose State MWC

Back