What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paul Richardson predicted to go in the first round per Todd McShay

What the NFL is looking at is his Combine Metrics, unless a team had him in for a workout. Look at Bridgewater, he had a bad combine and it negated much of what he did in College.

After looking at the draft I think that PRich could drop to the mid 3rd round. Just a lot of good players still on the board. Of course is one team really believes they might jump up and pick him but there are a lot of WRs and people think they can wait and still get a good one.

Once you are out of the top 50 or so picks the money isn't that much different if you go up or down 10-15 spots in the draft.

At this point I'd rather PRich go a little later in a round and go to a team that has their stuff together who can develop him and use his talents better.

Selfishly I'd love to see the Broncos take him but there are a number of places where he would be a good fit. Coming in as a 3rd rounder means that they have enough invested in you that you are going to get a good look and a fair shot to contribute but you don't have the pressure to perform right away like a first rounder or second rounder does.

What the NFL is looking at is his Combine Metrics, unless a team had him in for a workout. Look at Bridgewater, he had a bad combine and it negated much of what he did in College.

After looking at the draft I think that PRich could drop to the mid 3rd round. Just a lot of good players still on the board. Of course is one team really believes they might jump up and pick him but there are a lot of WRs and people think they can wait and still get a good one.
PRich had a bad combine?

BnO70XeCYAA-Suo.jpg

The Great Northwest just got reloaded with one of the great BUFF!!!Seahawks!!!

Last edited:
:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

PRich is in good position to get himself some jewelry!

With Philly taking Matthews this was pretty textbook. Paul is going to do well in Seattle and I wish him the best of luck. I am more optimistic that he made the right decision than Bill Polian seems to be.

Great situation for him to land in. No more Tate or Rice he should have a good shot a playing time.

Great situation for him to land in. No more Tate or Rice he should have a good shot a playing time.

They re-signed Rice, but that shouldn't matter. Can't wait for P-Rich to be fantasy relevant. Happy to eat crow as I thought he'd slide further

Back