What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Reality Check

My explanation is we need to better support the team. show up to games. join the Buff club. open your checkbooks. and ask Bohn to fire Hawkins.

Gee, never heard that before. I've educated two children at CU and it wasn't free pal, don't talk to me about support and opening checkbooks.

Last edited:
Gee, never heard that before. I've educated to children at CU and it wasn't free pal, don't talk to me about support and opening checkbooks.

If people can support the AD, they should. As a fanbase, we do a poor job. CUBUFF80, I don't know your situation so I won't comment. But those that can contribute should contribute. And then when you get Mike's ear, tell him to fire Hawk.

Bitching and complaining and not taking any personal responsibility for getting ourselves out of this sh*thole. Join the Buff Club, guys.

Are you saying if we join the Buff Club we instantly improve recruiting?! How about this, you guarantee that if I join the Buff Club, we will get a 5* QB. Then I'm totally down. I'll also stop voting democrat.

CU was not out-talented last night. CU had the best RB on the field, the best WR, best DE, best CB, and more. Mizzou's TE is better than anything we have (although DeVaughn is probably just as good, once we actually throw it to him).

We were outcoached and outexecuted in special teams, period. Offensively and defensively, between the 20s, that was an even game.

Really? I thought Missouri looked bigger, stronger, and faster. Maybe that's just because they controlled the game and can execute plays, but that's the net effect.

My explanation is we need to better support the team. show up to games. join the Buff club. open your checkbooks. and ask Bohn to fire Hawkins.

Interesting...you think you need to lecture the people who waste their time online talking about the Buffs about how to support the team? Yes, many of the words we say are negative, but do you think that people who would come talk about the Buffs 24/7 don't do anything but that? This website holds 2 season tickets. Most of the posters on the board hold season tickets.

Sorry you're such a better fan than us. I wish we could all be like you so we could hire Jimmy Johnson.

I'd take Jimmy Johnson (I think) as HC, but I need to think about it.

And I'm not saying that everyone here needs to support the team more. But given the fact that our support sucks relative to much of the B12, I'm guessing that many people that post here aren't Buff Club members, aren't season ticket holders, etc.

And yes, I'm probably a better fan than you. At least I don't have a f*cking Gamecocks avatar.

You sir, are a complete idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'd take Jimmy Johnson (I think) as HC, but I need to think about it.

And I'm not saying that everyone here needs to support the team more. But given the fact that our support sucks relative to much of the B12, I'm guessing that many people that post here aren't Buff Club members, aren't season ticket holders, etc.

And yes, I'm probably a better fan than you. At least I don't have a f*cking Gamecocks avatar

:lol::lol: In the three years I've been on here, I haven't had a single avatar relating to CU, so the fact that it is currently a Gamecocks avatar is pointless. You keep being the better fan. I don't want to be like you. You're a ****ing douche.

Most of the responses here are typical of the liberal, bullsh*t entitlement fanbase that pisses me off. Hell yes it's easier to blame Hawkins for 100% of our problems. But there are some other real problems that WE the fans need to work on addressing.

If you don't like what is being said by the majority of the fans on this board, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Gee, never heard that before. I've educated two children at CU and it wasn't free pal, don't talk to me about support and opening checkbooks.

Three for me. I hear ya. Not only that, its gone up at least 10% per year since my first one started. She's done but I still have two to go. We are talking over $100 K over 6 years.

And how are any of those things going to make the players more talented??

Unless you think a different coach would recruit more talented players, in which case you would seem to be putting it all on Hawkins yourself. Don't look now, but I'll bet you suddenly want to vote Obama too, don't you??? :lol:

If you don't like what is being said by the majority of the fans on this board, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Nice -- if you don't like it, leave. I love that statement.

I'm pointing out the entitlement problem that many fans seems to have.

By the way, you live in Frederick. Have fun.

1. Mizzou is not that great of a team and they don't have that much more talent than us. They have better coaches.

2. How dare you call this board out for support when you don't know what half the people on this board give to the University and AD. I see half the local regular posters on here at almost every game. Oh and I am a buff club member thats NOT an alum.

And how are any of those things going to make the players more talented??

Unless you think a different coach would recruit more talented players, in which case you would seem to be putting it all on Hawkins yourself. Don't look now, but I'll bet you suddenly want to vote Obama too, don't you??? :lol:

Money = facilities = recruiting. Hey, I know it's not a perfect equation and there are some other factors, but there's a lot of truth in there.

Most fanbases get what they deserve. Fanbases that support the program usually are successful (and vice versa). If we want to win, the fans need to step it up.

Nice -- if you don't like it, leave. I love that statement.

I'm pointing out the entitlement problem that many fans seems to have.

By the way, you live in Frederick. Have fun.

Can we give this guy Admin powers since he is a better fan than us?

1. Mizzou is not that great of a team and they don't have that much more talent than us. They have better coaches.

2. How dare you call this board out for support when you don't know what half the people on this board give to the University and AD. I see half the local regular posters on here at almost every game. Oh and I am a buff club member thats NOT an alum.

I love the feigned indignation. I've said many times in this post (please read!) that this is not directed to everyone that posts here -- but it does apply to many. Wouldn't most fans agree that we have below-average support in the B12? I guess if most people here answer no, then the delusion is so high that it's not worth having the conversation.

Go Gamecocks!

Absolutely!! Go Buffs, first though! Am I doing all of this backwards? In order to be a good Buffs fan should I go spend three years and post 8,000 times, on a Gamecock message board with a CU avatar in order to be a good CU fan? Would that be better? You don't know who the **** I am or what I have put in to the University of Colorado. Stop judging us. I'm going to neg rep you for being a high horse, ivory tower, ****ing douche.

I love the feigned indignation. I've said many times in this post (please read!) that this is not directed to everyone that posts here -- but it does apply to many. Wouldn't most fans agree that we have below-average support in the B12? I guess if most people here answer no, then the delusion is so high that it's not worth having the conversation.

I am a democrat and I agree with some of what you said :smile2:

True... our talent level is not up to Missouri's level, most of our coaches are not good, and our facilities are certainly not on par with Texas, OU, and Nebraska....

A really good coach (like McCartney) can overcome the facilities part. We haven't had a really good coach other than Mac and Barney (ohh i am gonna catch sh!t for this one) in the past 30 years.

Absolutely!! Go Buffs, first though! Am I doing all of this backwards? In order to be a good Buffs fan should I go spend three years and post 8,000 times, on a Gamecock message board with a CU avatar in order to be a good CU fan? Would that be better? You don't know who the **** I am or what I have put in to the University of Colorado. Stop judging us. I'm going to neg rep you for being a high horse, ivory tower, ****ing douche.

Come, come, come georgie boy, have a milk on me....

You guys have talent, the problem IMHO is that Hawks attitude has rubbed off on the kids. Seems like many of the team talk a lot of fluff, wonder where they get that. If they focused that energy on the field they could be much better.

The HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!!!

I just donated $3.75, a unicorn and some rope to dan's office. I also left a $300 doctor bill to be paid by Dan for having my eyes flushed out after I maced myself for the 3rd time during the game.

Last edited:
Back