What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recap of CU-Cal

This child has since grown up to be "Employee of The Month" for 16 straight months at the Nike factory in Tae Kwang Vina. His productivity is unmatched. Phil Knight has personally lauded him as an example of Nike excellence in the face of adversity. He makes an unheard of salary of $1.75 a day and is a local hero and icon.

Can we get someone to fark duck wing tats on all three shoulders?

I always wondered if they were the same size as the other arms when you reach adulthood.

3-arm-baby.jpg

The titty thread has gone sideways.

I think you're being a little hard on the bear here. I find it interesting that some schools are a better fit for some students, and they may choose a lower ranked school for that reason. What a novel concept, and one that I never considered before.

/sarcasm.

Here's what's amusing me. We've watched bearinsiders discuss rankings of schools for six pages on their "Sob" thread. Aside from a brief foray into the number of Nobel Prize winners at UCSB, those various ranking agencies have served as the end-all-be-all. The dialogue began and ended, definitively, with those rankings.

But that was just Cal looking down the list.

Now we have a Bear looking up at Stanford saying, well the rankings are less important the an overall good fit for the student and his or her goals. I like my school in spite of the rankings.

Cal = #5
Stanford = #6

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2013/reputation-ranking

If I had a nickel for every time I heard about The World Reputation Rankings, I'd be .20 cents short of a quarter.

I like the way you Cal grads get pumped up before a Stanford bball game. Academic throw down! Bring those rankings strong to the rack.

I like the way you Cal grads get pumped up before a Stanford bball game. Academic throw down! Bring those rankings strong to the rack.

What would be super cool is if you channel any and all animosity right now towards Whoregon. Really, really need CU to crush them regardless of our own game tonight. GinFizz is just yanking your chain. I think he wants to make out with Orr to be honest.

Btw, your thread is now reaching epic viewing levels. Props to you! Still waiting for some hotties to make an appearance though. :huh:

they have an online program now. You can get baked, stay in your pj's and learn math like pythagoras wanted.

I've seen the ads on Allbuffs. Very compelling!

I went to CU, then the rest was a blur. I might have majored in finance from ASU. Not sure. Going to CU is the modern day version of being shanghai'd for 6 years.

What would be super cool is if you channel any and all animosity right now towards Whoregon. Really, really need CU to crush them regardless of our own game tonight. GinFizz is just yanking your chain. I think he wants to make out with Orr to be honest.

Btw, your thread is now reaching epic viewing levels. Props to you! Still waiting for some hotties to make an appearance though. :huh:

Thank you, much appreciated. What started out as a recap has turned into a bonding moment. Or potential clown raping. Or both.

I've seen the ads on Allbuffs. Very compelling!

I went to CU, then the rest was a blur. I might have majored in finance from ASU. Not sure. Going to CU is the modern day version of being shanghai'd for 6 years.
Hahaha!

How you gonna meet the hotties? That's the only real bennie to an ASU edumacation.

Good point but since you are going to school online you could just pull up the cam girls in a new tab. I'm pretty sure they all went to asu and maybe the smarter ones attended university of phoenix.

Thank you, much appreciated. What started out as a recap has turned into a bonding moment. Or potential clown raping. Or both.

Probably both. Still, I haven't laughed this hard on Allbuffs since the hogs ate grandpa.

I've exhausted my rep three nights straight but you'll get some love as soon as I recharge Mr. Iron Pyrite. Well played and well done.

Good point but since you are going to school online you could just pull up the cam girls in a new tab. I'm pretty sure they all went to asu and maybe the smarter ones attended university of phoenix.
I think the really hot slutty ones flunk out and go to Mesa JC.

ASU is the right academic choice for some students. The student must examine his/her educational goals, and--in spite of any rankings--might determine that his/her future might lie in Tempe.

ASU is the right academic choice for some students. The student must examine his/her educational goals, and--in spite of any rankings--might determine that his/her future might lie in Tempe.
You're messing around. Right? You don't go to Tempe. You end up there.

I'm surprised Cal wasn't three places higher, frankly, just based points accumulated on the bearinsider circle-jerk.

So that's what the Berkeley hippie drum circle has evolved into. Cultural anthropology is fascinating.

The folks who are asked to respond to the survey are accomplished academic types. Surely they didn't overlook you, Mr. Gold. Have you checked your spam email folder?

Back