What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/4 Game Thread

Wazzu up 10-7 on Cal in the 2nd quarter.

Boise State up 13-7 on Nevada after the 1st.

Utah 14-0 on UCLA in the 2nd quarter.

Before I start laughing, I just need to hear that he didn't have a concussion from the previous play. 'Cause if not, that's ****ing hilarious.

He's still in the game, so unless Hoke is on the sideline, it's safe to laugh.

Saw the hail mary, but man.. how did that game even get close. I stopped watching and USC had just scored, 3-4 minutes left up by a couple scores.

Is Sark already on the hot seat? USC fans aren't exactly SEC fans, but losing to ASU and Boston College in such fashion is awkward.

Saw the hail mary, but man.. how did that game even get close. I stopped watching and USC had just scored, 3-4 minutes left up by a couple scores.

Is Sark already on the hot seat? USC fans aren't exactly SEC fans, but losing to ASU and Boston College in such fashion is awkward.

Bercovicci rolled right under pressure from around his 20 yard line and threw a deep out to a WR who was blanketed with underneath coverage and safety over the top... and both USC guys tried to undercut the route for an INT. Ball got through for a 70+ yard TD.

Then, USC recovered the onsides kick but did nothing with it besides running the clock inside of 30 seconds. ASU got over the 50 and spiked with 7 seconds left. Then the Hail Mary.

Bercovicci rolled right under pressure from around his 20 yard line and threw a deep out to a WR who was blanketed with underneath coverage and safety over the top... and both USC guys tried to undercut the route for an INT. Ball got through for a 70+ yard TD.

Then, USC recovered the onsides kick but did nothing with it besides running the clock inside of 30 seconds. ASU got over the 50 and spiked with 7 seconds left. Then the Hail Mary.

:lol: yikes. Somewhere Ed Orgeron is laughing.

UCLA is looking very vulnerable. Hell, EVERYBODY in the PAC 12 looks vulnerable. That's why it's killing me to see us come up short every week. Maddening.

At least MSU recovered the onside kick there. Not sure why Nebraska even tried an onside kick there even though they were out of TOs

Sparty closes it with an INT...

and all is right with the world again.

CFB helmet stickers for week 6

Connor Halliday: Hasn't thrown an INT through almost 2 quarters

SIAP, but UMass lost in astounding fashion. They were up 41-14 in the 2ndQ against Miami OH, who had the longest losing streak in the nation, and lost.

Back