What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Mayor's Journey To Election Day

How bout, "Killing me softly with his song?" Hopefully, it'll be "I'll be there." I'm really woried that it'll be "You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille." All we can do is "Love her like she's leaving." Come on Spencer, "Don't you want to stay?"

Last edited:
SIAP but didn't know what thread to post this in... Apparently we've been talking to Boston College transfer Joe Rahon. 6'2 Soph Guard from CA averaged 9ppg

SIAP but didn't know what thread to post this in... Apparently we've been talking to Boston College transfer Joe Rahon. 6'2 Soph Guard from CA averaged 9ppg

Recruiting forum. Make profile as "Joe Rahon '14 TNFR G".

http://www.buffzone.com/buffzonetop...ingo-cu-buffs-spencer-dinwiddie-could-be-part

I hate beating a dead horse here, but believe it or not I think Ringo possibly wrote the best article on Dinwiddie I have read. I think he spoke to what most of us feel. Do I want him to come back? Hell ya I do, but being a college student myself if I had an opportunity in the financial world to potentially make millions of dollars without having to go to two more years (in his case one more year) of school I would take it. Just thought I would throw this article out there to read because somehow Ringo read my mind in his article.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think Jabari Parker has it right:
Ultimately, I boiled my decision down to two simple questions:Which environment -- college or the NBA -- offers me the best opportunity to grow as a basketball player?
Which environment -- college or the NBA -- offers me the best opportunity to grow and develop off the court?
The answer to both questions is undeniably the NBA.
There is something else. My father, Sonny, played in the NBA. I know firsthand that the career span of a pro basketball player is finite. The lucky ones play until their mid-30s. With that perspective, I shrink my professional career with each year that I remain in college. It's ironic, but true.

Reading the twitter tea leaves... best of luck with your NBA career, Spencer.

No reason for the school to be involved unless he is leaving. Best of luck Mayor. I hope all of Buffnation is stoked for him.

Vintage CU luck. Dinwiddie has a season ending injury when CU is ranked 15th in the nation, which ruins what would have been a special 2013-2014 season. Now, after a torn ACL, he will leave to likely be a second pick in the NBA Draft (with no guaranteed $$$) and eliminate the 2014-2015 season as a possible special season for CU. Maybe to top it off, he will get cut and end-up spending his career in Europe (though I certainly hope this is not the case). CU's programs are truly jinxed from being highly successful. Just one more data point.

No reason for the school to be involved unless he is leaving. Best of luck Mayor. I hope all of Buffnation is stoked for him.

Vintage CU luck. Dinwiddie has a season ending injury when CU is ranked 15th, which ruins what would have been a special 2013-2014 season. Now, after a torn ACL, he will leave to maybe be a second pick in the NBA Draft (with no guaranteed $$$) and eliminate the 2014-2015 season as a possible special season for CU. Maybe to top it off, he will get cut and end-up spending his career in Europe (thougn I certainly hope this is not the case). CU's programs are truly jinxed from being highly successful. Just one more data point.
Well, that didn't take long.

I am stoked to watch Spencer Dinwiddie be successful in the NBA.
I am stoked for him to be successful in the NBA. I won't be watching that happen because the NBA is a totally unwatchable product, but I certainly wish him the best and hope he has a long and prosperous career.

Yeah, he might as well announce already - pretty clear what his decision is based on the Twitter chatter & re-tweets. Best of luck #25!

Can't worry about it really.....he will announce at some point and we will go on....still excited about this team next year Spencer or no Spencer

I'm really starting to question his decision making ability...a Tesla? C'mon son!

I saw a sedan for the first time and the lines were great. It caught my eye and had to walk over and look to see what kind of car it was.

0-60 in 3.9

Back