What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This team should still make the Rose Bowl......

ahoelsken

Two reasons-
1) It's allowing USC to play in that game ahead of us because we played a 13th game and they did not.
2) Huge injuries should factor here. The three games we've lost and are on the road to losing have one thing in common-our quarterback missed parts of all three games.

USC beat us and Washington. They are going to be ranked higher than us.

Add to that the higher ticket sales and TV ratings USC will draw and we aren't going.

Considering that before the season almost all of us would have been happy with the Las Vegas bowl we will end up in a good one

Nope. Close loss or at least closer loss and you can make that argument. Not lose by three TDs plus to a common opponent USC beat when USC beat us too.

fwiw, I've always kind of felt that USC deserved to go if the winner went to the playoff. Trojans did beat both teams. Not that I'll be crying in my beer if CU ends up in the Rose Bowl, though.

Yeah Trojans deserve it for sure. Doesn't take anything away from the season at all.

our Dline and QB play are the biggest reasons for tonight's loss, and why we have no business near the playoff

I'm going to the bowl wherever it is. I was hoping for Roses, but that's tough to justify. Kudos to Washington, but just not our night.

I just hope this team can recover and be ready for whatever bowl game we end up in. We can't let the disappointment here beat us again like the 2002 Fiesta.

I will keep my fingers crossed for the rose, but expecting Alamo and hoping to draw the dirt burglars.

I would be surprised if USC doesn't jump us despite committee claiming they don't punish teams much for losing championship games. If we had lost close maybe...bummer I wanted Roses.

Headlines Calling it a "rout". Agree.

Great year, bad game. Hope the Cotton plausible, thinking Alamo likely. Rose not in view.

Agree Completely.

CU has more wins and more conference victories (than $C).

No question they should be in the Rose Bowl. It's Criminal if they're not. In the past 50 years the Pac 12 is 30-15 against the Big X Champs.

CU is legit and will win the Rose Bowl if they're invited. CU deserves it. Period.

Agree Completely.

CU has more wins and more conference victories (than $C).

No question they should be in the Rose Bowl. It's Criminal if they're not. In the past 50 years the Pac 12 is 30-15 against the Big X Champs.

CU is legit and will win the Rose Bowl if they're invited. CU deserves it. Period.
Yeah. The deserve it. But $C will jump us. At that point, $C will go. Unless UW gets screwed.

Back