What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Trouble in Chapel Hill - BREAKING: Butch Davis fired

This has a very similar flavor to Colorado with our AD/Coach being ousted a few years ago. So any NC fans out there, I've got bad news. You are about to go into a Nuclear winter for sports. The University is cleaning house to restore the "academic" image. Sports will be secondary.

It's been said that there is never a good time to change coaches. While that may be true, there are some times that are far better than others. Then there are times that are downright disastrous. This is disastrous.

I wonder if this will impact their basketball program in any way. It can't help.

I think SMU got the Fleet rate from Toyota (the official vehicle of the Southwest Conference).

I always had an impression that the official vehicle of the old SWC was a massive convertible cadillac with white leather, a longhorn hood ornament, and a 10 gallon cowboy hat.

"David Lee. If the Houston Nutt Coaching Tree falls in a forest, IT FALLS ON YOU."

Classic stuff. :rofl:

I always had an impression that the official vehicle of the old SWC was a massive convertible cadillac with white leather, a longhorn hood ornament, and a 10 gallon cowboy hat.

You just painted a picture of my fantasy-life as a 1950's Wildcatter.

Like this?

i014473.jpg

The Bandit's driving. Big Enos' caddy. They had a long way to go, and short time to get there.

Mods, I wanted to make this my avatar, is there a way to shrink it to an acceptable size?

East bound and down is not from Smokey and the bandit its from that baseball players show.

Can I sue for a refund for the prices I paid for tickets while D II was coach? I had every expectation I would see D I level coaching of my beloved Buffs...

Back