What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Pre-Game/Evaluation Thread - Now Timely!

UCLA is like USC lite. Great talent (on paper) and has some playmakers, but this game is in Boulder and I bet those players in our locker room still have that bitter taste in their mouth from the last couple of UCLA wins. Lindsay and Colorado's offense will steamroll that charmin soft UCLA D. I think Buffs win comfortably.

I'm a bit concerned about our offense's lack of production against Stanford. Especially our red zone offense. However, it was a pretty good Stanford defense and we really should have had at least 19. I'm also a slight bit worried that Sefo appeared to turtle a little in the game. On a few passes. But I chalk that up more to a stout defense and Sefo trying hard not to commit a turnover.

UCLA is like USC lite. Great talent (on paper) and has some playmakers, but this game is in Boulder and I bet those players in our locker room still have that bitter taste in their mouth from the last couple of UCLA wins. Lindsay and Colorado's offense will steamroll that charmin soft UCLA D. I think Buffs win comfortably.
This. They may be desperate but I don't see them coming to Folsom beating us...not the way we've played at home this year and players wanting revenge.

I'm a bit concerned about our offense's lack of production against Stanford. Especially our red zone offense. However, it was a pretty good Stanford defense and we really should have had at least 19. I'm also a slight bit worried that Sefo appeared to turtle a little in the game. On a few passes. But I chalk that up more to a stout defense and Sefo trying hard not to commit a turnover.

That TD he threw to Bobo getting waived was complete garbage. That play stands and everyone looks at his performance completely different. Stanford has a very very good defense that was finally healthy and they are built around slowing down offenses like ours.

Mora got very snippy when asked about Rosen in the post-game. I'm beginning to suspect the kid is a prima donna, has been healthy enough to play, but has chosen to sit because he's worried that a mediocre performance at less than 100% would hurt his draft stock (and he's not even draft eligible until next year).

Mora got very snippy when asked about Rosen in the post-game. I'm beginning to suspect the kid is a prima donna, has been healthy enough to play, but has chosen to sit because he's worried that a mediocre performance at less than 100% would hurt his draft stock (and he's not even draft eligible until next year).

He has always been a Prima Donna. I think Mora's family relationship with Rosen's isn't helping either. Mora tried his best to break him last year in order to build him up again as an elite CFB player. I don't think it worked.

That TD he threw to Bobo getting waived was complete garbage. That play stands and everyone looks at his performance completely different. Stanford has a very very good defense that was finally healthy and they are built around slowing down offenses like ours.
Yeah. I factor all of that in. That's why I said "a bit concerned."

Seems like they went back to their spread offense against Utah and it worked a lot better.

Just be us, the rest will take care of itself.
3e66c3b6289804255b0fb2fa46529a5f.jpg

There are a lot of teams talented enough to make a bowl game that don't make it. Why should UCLA any different? They've lost 3 straight because they aren't well coached or all that good. Their wheels have fallen off, ours are just getting faster and stronger. We are arguably the 2nd best team in the Pac 12. Time to start acting like it.

There are a lot of teams talented enough to make a bowl game that don't make it. Why should UCLA any different? They've lost 3 straight because they aren't well coached or all that good. Their wheels have fallen off, ours are just getting faster and stronger. We are arguably the 2nd best team in the Pac 12. Time to start acting like it.

Yep.

Their fan base is terrified that they won't go bowling. The realize they only have one more loss to absorb and have CU, USC, OSU, and Cal on the schedule. They very well could lose 2 or 3 of those.

Until that Utah game their D has been really pretty good. I don't know what happened.

I thought Rosen being out has been their problem, but he wasn't terribly much more efficient than the Fafaul guy. Rosen's completing less than 60% with a 2-1 TD/Pick ratio.

Yup. we will run on them. By the second half they will be gassed and we should break open a game that was close up to that point.
That's what I'm hoping and I'm glad we have that approach with this O. We'll throw it a lot but we'll set the tone running it too. I don't wanna see us with like 70 pass attempts unless we have no choice, that isn't football.

Funny how things change from the preseason. I would have said of our last 3 at home that UCLA would be toughest. Now I think it it WSU, then Utah, then UCLA. I didn't watch the UCLA vs Utah game but it was kinda surprising how much scoring there was.

The games I have watched their D is not very good. Should be able to run the ball really well, then start the passing game up. The extra week will help them, just not enough.

I
Yup. we will run on them. By the second half they will be gassed and we should break open a game that was close up to that point.
I don't think it will be close by midway through the second quarter. I'm hoping for a near ASU annihilation of UCLA. Thursday night on national tv.... that's great for The Rise.

He has always been a Prima Donna. I think Mora's family relationship with Rosen's isn't helping either. Mora tried his best to break him last year in order to build him up again as an elite CFB player. I don't think it worked.
Rosen is a weird looking kid. Looks like a pedophile.

Back