What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Pre-Game/Evaluation Thread - Now Timely!

USC in 2013 was cold (at least to a dude who just moved to Colorado after 20+ years living in the Southeast).

I showed up at the tailgate wearing my heaviest gear, including mittens and chemical hand-warmers. All of the Coloradans at the tailgate made fun of me, so I didn't share my hand-warmers when they started bitching about cold, and eventually leaving for their warm cars, in the 3rd quarter.

I don't want to just win against fUCLA. I want to embarrass them. They can't run the ball, hell they attempted 76 PASSES against Utah. Our defense should be able to shut them down completely.
Over under on INTs by CU 6.5. (My wild assed guess) if they throw 76 times.

No one will watch this whole video from 1991 right now, but it gives you an idea of what it can be like to play in Boulder in November. It can be 50 degrees (expectation for UCLA right now) or it could be like this video (and the results, hopefully).

That was ****ing cold. I couldn't feel my feet the whole walk home.

USC in 2013 was cold (at least to a dude who just moved to Colorado after 20+ years living in the Southeast).

I showed up at the tailgate wearing my heaviest gear, including mittens and chemical hand-warmers. All of the Coloradans at the tailgate made fun of me, so I didn't share my hand-warmers when they started bitching about cold, and eventually leaving for their warm cars, in the 3rd quarter.
My feet were frozen for like an hour after that game. yeah it was cold

View attachment 21289

Hagan looks unimpressed.

I think he's just getting ready for halloween.

wtf_13.jpg

Out until the nerves in his shoulder get better. Could be back next week could be out all year.

Makes them a little hard to gameplan for. If their backup plays, I'd expect them to pass 80 times. If Rosen does, I'd think they'd be a little more two dimensional.

Makes them a little hard to gameplan for. If their backup plays, I'd expect them to pass 80 times. If Rosen does, I'd think they'd be a little more two dimensional.
So the starter needs a running game, but the back up does not?

I noticed the banner at the top of the Allbuffs search results ends with the #SKOBuffs. Can someone explain what "SKOBuffs" means to the terminally un-hip Allbuff members? I checked twitter and it appears the hashtag is generic CU athletic content.

With the backup they run more of a spread type offense. With Rosen they run a pro style, which is more balanced.
Have you looked at their game stats this season? They have not been effective running the ball regardless of which QB is in. Against ASU, they had net -1 yards rushing with Rosen playing.

Have you looked at their game stats this season? They have not been effective running the ball regardless of which QB is in. Against ASU, they had net -1 yards rushing with Rosen playing.

Not saying it works. Just that is the system they try to run.

Back