What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

11/23 Washington at Colorado, ESPN @ 8PM

It's gonna be cold and is the exact type of situation that lends itself to an upset. Might be kind of sh!tty for fans, but it's got a good chance of working out well for the program.

(Works for me, too, since I'm driving that day and I won't miss the game since it will be on ESPN that night at the hotel. (y))

It's gonna be cold and is the exact type of situation that lends itself to an upset. Might be kind of sh!tty for fans, but it's got a good chance of working out well for the program.

(Works for me, too, since I'm driving that day and I won't miss the game since it will be on ESPN that night at the hotel. (y))
Unfortunately the equalizer is that Montez has stone hands and brain freeze when the weather's not perfect. Not holding my breath on this one.

I’m serious. Ever since suffering frostbite when my plane went down at the North Pole and it took a 2 month walk out, I can’t tolerate cold.
I hear those club level suites have heat. Live large, DBT!

It sets up nicely for an upset. Washington has nothing to play for and a week before Apple cup.

it sets up nicely for an upset. Washington has nothing to play for and a week before Apple cup.
Unfortunately the equalizer is that Montez has stone hands and brain freeze when the weather's not perfect. Not holding my breath on this one.

I actually think Montez balls out in his last game at Folsom regardless of weather.
I could be wrong though

it sets up nicely for an upset. Washington has nothing to play for and a week before Apple cup.

I actually think Montez balls out in his last game at Folsom regardless of weather.
I could be wrong though
Did you see the on-field meet up with Steven and Mel after the Stanford game (it was on The Drive). Steven says, "thanks for believing in me" and Mel says "I've always believed in you." I think you could be right about Montez balling out in his last home game. I hope you are.

Did you see the on-field meet up with Steven and Mel after the Stanford game (it was on The Drive). Steven says, "thanks for believing in me" and Mel says "I've always believed in you." I think you could be right about Montez balling out in his last home game. I hope you are.

I hope Montez and Viska both ball out for that fifth win!

I am really hoping for the upset here and the late start kind of helps us. No matter what I just want the boys to play hard and have a good attitude for senior day. If they can manage that who knows.

Meh. The weather is supposed to be fine. Maybe a bit chilly, but no snow. I was hoping for a day game, but there’s nothing I can do about it. Last game of the year. Go and win it.

34 degrees?!

source.gif

I expect a low scoring game, with both defenses dominating the game. The UW players won't be over looking Colorado for Washington State because it's not that big of a game for them, they dominate that game every year and Washington State isn't some great team this year. Washington coming out flat could definitely happen especially since they have nothing to play for, it's a night game and it's going to be really cold. Coming off a bye, they could either be really hyped up and ready to play or uninspired so it will be interesting to see how they come out.

If I wasn’t so terrified about which Cu would show up, I’d think about taking Cu +14.5

I expect a low scoring game, with both defenses dominating the game. The UW players won't be over looking Colorado for Washington State because it's not that big of a game for them, they dominate that game every year and Washington State isn't some great team this year. Washington coming out flat could definitely happen especially since they have nothing to play for, it's a night game and it's going to be really cold. Coming off a bye, they could either be really hyped up and ready to play or uninspired so it will be interesting to see how they come out.
CU’s defense doesn’t dominate anything.

Back