What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

11/23 Washington at Colorado, ESPN @ 8PM

I have a feeling Washington’s defense gets a couple scores. Montez really needs to have a good game, but it’s going to be cold and he sucks in the cold.

I know this emotion is coming off a fantastic win for the Buffs MBB team but for some reason, I feel good about CU's chances this Saturday. Why?

Senior Day.
Ralphie V's final game.
Kordell & 1994 team visiting.

Wish it was Saturday right now!

We have a couple friends in town and want to go to the game with us. There is nothing posted on the AllBuffs ticket thread. On Vivid seats I just purchased 3 tickets for $32 after all the fees were added up. Crazy

Saw tweet where one Buff fan mentioned that this senior group never lost to CSU and other Buff fans said the same for Nebraska.

They never lost to CSU and Nebraska. I know they could have done more but I cannot be disappointed.

1574281014139.png

Not losing to CSU in awhile and sweeping Nebraska cannot ever be considered a disappointment. I'd love to have had bowl games but commie Larry Scott said no to 5-7 teams going bowling.

And this season ain't done until we either beat or lose at Utah. Before the last two games against the Utes, the games have been close. I lost track how many times it appeared that Nebraska was going to blow us out only to escape with a win. No need to tell us that Utah is going to blow us out and those last two games were with HCMM where the players have about given up on the season at that time. Haven't seen that under Mel Tucker yet.

Not losing to CSU in awhile and sweeping ****braska cannot ever be considered a disappointment. I'd love to have had bowl games but commie Larry Scott said no to 5-7 teams going bowling.

And this season ain't done until we either beat or lose at Utah. Before the last two games against the Utes, the games have been close. I lost track how many times it appeared that ****braska was going to blow us out only to escape with a win. No need to tell us that Utah is going to blow us out and those last two games were with HCMM where the players have about given up on the season at that time. Haven't seen that under Mel Tucker yet.

Now you're complaining about no bowl games at 5-7? Double yikes.

If you are not disappointed about the last three seasons, that is honestly crazy.

Not losing to CSU in awhile and sweeping ****braska cannot ever be considered a disappointment. I'd love to have had bowl games but commie Larry Scott said no to 5-7 teams going bowling.

And this season ain't done until we either beat or lose at Utah. Before the last two games against the Utes, the games have been close. I lost track how many times it appeared that ****braska was going to blow us out only to escape with a win. No need to tell us that Utah is going to blow us out and those last two games were with HCMM where the players have about given up on the season at that time. Haven't seen that under Mel Tucker yet.

That proclamation/rule could cost this league bowl revenue this year. We're putting 2 teams into NY6 games-If the winner of the CCG is in the Rose Bowl, the loser's probably heading for the Cotton Bowl to play the highest ranking G5. If the winner goes to the CFP, the loser's heading for the Rose Bowl. We're going to have no fewer than 5 bowl eligible teams (Utah, Oregon, Washington, USC, and the WSU/OSU winner), and if two of them wind up the NY6......

That proclamation/rule could cost this league bowl revenue this year. We're putting 2 teams into NY6 games-If the winner of the CCG is in the Rose Bowl, the loser's probably heading for the Cotton Bowl to play the highest ranking G5. If the winner goes to the CFP, the loser's heading for the Rose Bowl. We're going to have no fewer than 5 bowl eligible teams (Utah, Oregon, Washington, USC, and the WSU/OSU winner), and if two of them wind up the NY6......

5-7 teams make jack **** in bowl revenue.

I know this emotion is coming off a fantastic win for the Buffs MBB team but for some reason, I feel good about CU's chances this Saturday. Why?

Senior Day.
Ralphie V's final game.
Kordell & 1994 team visiting.

Wish it was Saturday right now!
also:
recruits are visiting
COLD!!
all this causes CU to end the UW streak.

Yeah, I've never understood the mentality that the season would be considered a success if we only beat CSU and ****braska. To suggest one bowl game in 4-5 years for this senior class is a success simply because they beat CSU 4-5 times and ****braska twice... WTF??

people were saying the same thing about Montez earlier this season. His record against CSU/Nebraska is really good..

too bad he sucks the rest of the time, but hey those two games a year are great!

people were saying the same thing about Montez earlier this season. His record against CSU/****braska is really good..

too bad he sucks the rest of the time, but hey those two games a year are great!
2-1 against ASU, too, with the one loss a game they had in the bag and let it slip away.

Back