What's new

11/23 Washington at Colorado, ESPN @ 8PM

Alfred91

Arabic numeral jihadi
Club Member
ahoelsken - I know this has been said before, and I swear I'm not saying this to be a dick, but it is hard to scan past your name and not see assholeskin. I admit that this is a problem with us and not you, but I thought the fair thing was to let you know.

ahoelsken

ahoelsken - I know this has been said before, and I swear I'm not saying this to be a dick, but it is hard to scan past your name and not see assholeskin. I admit that this is a problem with us and not you, but I thought the fair thing was to let you know.
Lol no worries. Not the first or last time I'll hear that

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
we have them right where we want them! likely 8p kickoff is awesome!!!!!! awesome, i tell you. cold, dark, and scary for the fuskies. that's how you do it. our Buffs are going to come in healthier than in a long time this season. TRAP GAME for the fuskies.

i see the future, man. i see it.
Posting from California are ya?

Hugegroove

Club Member
Club Member
These late season, late night games need to stop. They need to be scheduled in September & October. I'll bet the low attendance number reflects it on TV. And by the way, if RG would attend this game in shorts and a T-shirt and sit in the student or alumni section for the whole game, I bet it would stop.

manhattanbuf

Club Member
Club Member
These late season, late night games need to stop. They need to be scheduled in September & October. I'll bet the low attendance number reflects it on TV. And by the way, if RG would attend this game in shorts and a T-shirt and sit in the student or alumni section for the whole game, I bet it would stop.
Rick George doesn’t decide the game TV start times.

ahoelsken

Blame Scott, not RG.

SeanMSan

Ugh! 8 PM, which means 9 PM central. I dislike the late start times. Buffs better win. I hope it’s less than ideal conditions for the Huskies on the field and the Buffs and the Folsom crowd add to those conditions for a win!

Unleash Hell

Ugh! 8 PM, which means 9 PM central. I dislike the late start times. Buffs better win. I hope it’s less than ideal conditions for the Huskies on the field and the Buffs and the Folsom crowd add to those conditions for a win!
Looks like it will be cold, but no storms