What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO QB Brock Berglund (Signed to Kansas)

New speculation that Arizona is out for Hundley and it will be Oregon, UCLA or Washington. Oregon just accepted a 2nd QB commit this week, so they're done and out of the running. Hundley may take a while to decide, so this could drag out for a bit.

Who does Udub as their replacement for Locker when he's done?

It was going to be Ronnie Fouch, but he transferred out once Locker decided to come back for his senior year. Smart money's on 2010 recruit Nick Montana. Nick was a 4* guy and should be a good one.

Thats right, I completely forgot about him. I wish we could win Hundley by default but Id be happy with Brock.

Has Berglund expressed any interest in going to college with Carzell Vickers?

Yes. They are very good friends and have been making the camp circuit together this summer. If we get a commitment from one, it should help with the other.

Good for Brock and great for CU. I think this is going to be a very positive combination.

Welcome Brock, glad to have you on board.

Wow, I knew he grew up a fan but it looked like he was headed somewhere else. Good get, congrats Brock.

Now get Carzell to join you.:smile2:

Carzell's a conditional offer (verbal) right now. If he takes care of business and shows good mid-term grades as a senior, I'd expect that he'll be a Buff.

A fan on the other site suggests that he was suspended from the basketball team last year...any details on that?

Otherwise, great grab.

A fan on the other site suggests that he was suspended from the basketball team last year...any details on that?

Otherwise, great grab.

Pretty sure we've talked about it. Thing that wouldn't have been a big deal at a public school. Nothing to be concerned about.

From the Rivals article I linked:

"He has Colorado blinds in his room, his parents use a Colorado checkbook and there are Colorado license plates on the car. The Berglunds are definitely Buffaloes fans."

Brock's probably a bigger CU fan than some of us are. Welcome home, Brock. Lead us into the Pac and back to greatness!

Scout is also reporting the commitment: http://recruiting.scout.com/2/981463.html

According to the article, we may even get Brock as an early enrollee and have him for spring ball next year:

Berglund wasn't certain if he'll graduate early and enroll in time for the spring, but he's making sure that it's a possibility.

"I've set it up in a way that I can, so we'll see how that plays out in the next couple of months," said Berglund.

:thumbsup:

What does this mean? :sad2:

It means that last year we had Danny Spond at this time. The year before we had Jordan Wynn.

I'll feel a lot more confident once I see our competitors' QB classes fill up. I feel pretty good here, though.

Way to go Brock! (and the CU staff for gaining his trust) Now let's get some Ws this fall and KEEP HIM.

Back