What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO QB Brock Berglund (Signed to Kansas)

In retrospect, I think berglund was as close to a buffs lock as there is. His little brother's name is Kordell :smile2:

(h/t BS)

random internet poster on rivals saying something about Brock committing to KU on his visit there. tifwiw.

We all knew he took the visit... would suck to lose him after cutting Sherry loose

Losing him to KANSAS... ugh. Unfortunate to see this after everything that was said by him and his family in public. Any chance we can convince him to come back into the fold.

So much that I want to say....but all that I will is...that's ****ed up to lead a school like that then de-commit when QB recruiting was based around you.

Yes BUT he also said he liked what Embree was doing and was looking forward to being a part of that and constantly saying he was staying.

Yes BUT he also said he liked what Embree was doing and was looking forward to being a part of that and constantly saying he was staying.

So it's cool for us to pull scholarships but not cool for kids to change their minds?

So it's cool for us to pull scholarships but not cool for kids to change their minds?
Fair point but Brock was saying that he's a Buff all the way then switches leaves a very, very sour taste in my mouth.

Fair point but Brock was saying that he's a Buff all the way then switches leaves a very, very sour taste in my mouth.

it is not the de-commit (allegedly) that is leaving the sour taste in your mouth. :rofl:

so is it just rumors that people are basing this all off of? or is this the "premium" content people speak of when referencing Rivals or Scout? I don't want to get too worked up about this if it's all just pure speculation...

so is it just rumors that people are basing this all off of? or is this the "premium" content people speak of when referencing Rivals or Scout? I don't want to get too worked up about this if it's all just pure speculation...

Mmm - I think it is probably premium content... but SB posted something last night, and then Buffnik followed up tonight

Officially a KU commit per DP recruiting and Ralphie Report.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :rolling_eyes:

Wow, this is a huge loss.

Unless Embree has a different plan. Berglund is going to be a very good college QB, better than KU usually expects to get out of HS. At the same time while a loss there are other QBs out there who are as good. I just hope we get one (or more.)

I also wouldn't be completely surprised if this is the end of this story. Brock has been a CU fan growing up and if Embree and EB really want him I can't imagine them giving up completely on getting him. LOI day is still a long way away.

"Since my early childhood I have dreamed of being a Colorado Buffalo and will continue to be a Buffalo at heart."

Uh, no. That's not the kind of heart a Colorado Buffalo has.

What kind of scheme is it that they intend to run that he doesn't feel he'll fit into? I thought he was good with both arm and feet.

Back