What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO ATH Phillip Lindsay (Signed to Colorado)

That is a really good point.

Don't get me wrong. I think he is an upstanding young man, and has lots of talent and potential.

Abron runs a 4.4 and doesn't look blazing out there. The pac 12 is getting faster as teams try to recruit to contain Oregon's 4.2 guys. We are going to need to keep up.
:rofl:

That is a really good point.

Don't get me wrong. I think he is an upstanding young man, and has lots of talent and potential.

Abron runs a 4.4 and doesn't look blazing out there. The pac 12 is getting faster as teams try to recruit to contain Oregon's 4.2 guys. We are going to need to keep up.
4.2 40? That would be a sub 10 100 yards.

difference in 40 times and football speed. It is unfortunate we could not watch him play this last season....

Is he still a GS candidate? I always felt he would GS to give his leg extra time to heal and to space himself out from all the other RB's in the class ahead of him.

He is not only a solid Buff but really excited about being in Boulder next year. He is a really nice guy who wants to prove he can start right away. I have no idea how he will do but he is sharp, intense and excited to do whatever he can at CU. I think he is an awesome addition.

Per Cubuffs.com, projected as either a RB or DB (that's pretty significant news). Thread title changed.

Per Cubuffs.com, projected as either a RB or DB (that's pretty significant news). Thread title changed.

When you make that sort of thread title change, the player no longer fits in the profile index and sometimes the link we have for the title breaks.

Best way is to go with "ATH" in the title, update the links and index tables, and then add a position note to the profile post. I'll take care of it.

Cool little video of him signing and interviews.

[video]http://bcove.me/jgtog9sr[/video]

One of the few I have been concerned about, but after watching more film on this Buff, Like the speed and his motor...Always wanted to be a BUFF also, gotta love those athletes :thumbsup:

F1000473.jpg

from rivals... hmm, looks like a RS to me.

Seems we have a very deep RB pool but few that are truly BCS level. I am hoping for some attrition/position changes somewhat like we have seen at the QB role to open up more scholly's for an upgrade at RB.

Seems we have a very deep RB pool but few that are truly BCS level. I am hoping for some attrition/position changes somewhat like we have seen at the QB role to open up more scholly's for an upgrade at RB.
I'm lost. You think we have a very deep RB pool but then want an upgrade???

I'm lost. You think we have a very deep RB pool but then want an upgrade???
Yep. When I say deep, I mean large. I.e. we had a large QB roster but not enough BCS quality. Probably shouldn't have used the word deep b/c that is usually associated with both a lot and high quality.

Good assessment. Definitely not afraid to hit people and he does seem to have some pretty good lateral speed, but the ability to take it to the house on any given play in the PAC-12 does not look like it is there.

He should look fast on film. The competition is mediocre, might not be more than a handful of BCS players on any of the defenses he faced.

Developing well, he is clearly a 4.4 40 guy.

Love him. He is relentless and a great presence. Most impressive running I've seen from any back in a long time tiniggt

Back