What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA RB Jomon Dotson (Signed to Washington)

662945-bigthumbnail.jpg

This sounds like it's over.

The American Canyon standout had been committed to Colorado for months but he sees a new start with Washington and with the coaches he liked so much during the recruiting process. Dotson said he's not taking any other visits.

"They started from fresh in the Pac-12," Dotson said. "I just thought that was the best choice."

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1600638

Sugar coat this all you want but this one hurts. He was one of the most talented recruits we had for the 2014 cycle, and the only RB. I am one of a handful on here that don't think our RB situation is that dire, but he was a keeper.

Not sure we should jump on the next guy on our board just to fill the RB spot, but if there is still a good one that last minute got dumped by an elite program, than for sure. We have plenty of other holes on this roster so I am sure the coaches will make good use of this scholly. But I am bummed.

Well ****, nice going Nik lol jk. Man this one sucks, needed this guy. I wouldn't care if Ballage was coming, :cry:.

Very disappointing, I am hoping the in-home visit can get the young man to change his mind. Get your selling shoes on HCMM and staff. Who is left on the board at RB?

What gets me (beyond losing the player) is that the UW fans are pretty much "meh" at Dotson flipping. Keystone player for us, just another kid for them. I'm going to take my sorry hopes and latch them on to Ballage's recruitment.

What gets me (beyond losing the player) is that the UW fans are pretty much "meh" at Dotson flipping. Keystone player for us, just another kid for them. I'm going to take my sorry hopes and latch them on to Ballage's recruitment.

Yeah, definitely some questioning Pete's recruiting, and this one hasn't changed their mind.

Back