What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA RB Jomon Dotson (Signed to Washington)

Time for Klayton Adams to make a name for himself. We have 10 coaches basically working on 1-2 spots. Meanwhile Washington is scrambling to fill 15 or so spots. Hopefully Dotson has the staff's full attention

Not good, but I am not going to panic either. In a recent interview Dotson seemed pretty damn committed to CU. Of course he left the door open. I guess we'll find out soon.

Hmm... Take a free trip to Seattle to be wined and dined by a team, getting to go party my ass off and meet hot college chicks. Sounds awful, count me out.

Not worried. Our parties and chicks are better.

lovely, not only is it hard to recruit talent these days, now we have to fight and scratch to keep the commits we get. So, who is our plan B guy?

'14 CA RB Jomon Dotson (Verbal to Colorado)

lovely, not only is it hard to recruit talent these days, now we have to fight and scratch to keep the commits we get. So, who is our plan B guy?

Wow you give up fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you rather us recruit a bunch of people who don't have any other offers? Would you rather CU not win some battles against our PAC-12 foes? He's committed to us at the moment and even though UDUB is bringing him in for a visit, I imagine that coach MacIntyre is putting the full court press on Jomon to keep him as a Buff come signing day.

Reactions: aik
From here, you don't look like a realist, you look like a pansy. Color you lavender! :moon:

Kidding. I hope Duff's confidence pays off this time, Dotson could be a great Buff.

Wait, I thought it was a good thing when recruits are offered and visit other BCS schools? Or is that no longer the case?

just a realist... Hopefully I am wrong, but UDubb has some pretty nice facilities, new stadium upgrade and good new coach. Color me worried.

The reality is that, come signing day, he might be a buff and he might not. You choose to believe he won't be, which makes you a pessimist not a realist. But I suppose you can call it what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomon spoke with 247 regarding the Washington trip, alas, I do not have a subscription.

[tweet]423482911581417472[/tweet]

A nice problem to have but it doesnt matter if you finish second.

So if he wasn't offered you'd be bitching that there are no other BCS offers. But you're also bitching that he has other BCS offers because then we might not get him. Got it.

We could use a bat of push me down the stairs? Maybe a plunger?

Back