What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DE T.J. Fehoko (Verbal to Washington State)

Welcome to the black and gold!! Falo and Fehoko look like two guys who will tear it up on defense for the future buffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Very happy with this pick-up.

Also lists offers from Army, Pitt, NMSU, and Vanderbilt

Really pumped about this get. Looks like he comes from a great family and he will fit in so well. #sackmonster

Awesome land, hope he makes it to February for the Buffs' sake. The new Scout Mountain Region guy had an interesting tweet.

[tweet]458473578577408000[/tweet]

That dude is a sack machine. No idea what our current sack records but I could see him breaking most of them! Awesome pickup. Welcome aboard!

The hair! It's gotta be the hair. I want hair like that. Desperately.

Some just want hair period.

I've said it before but if this kid was 2 inches taller he'd have an offer list that would fill the profile page. Physically talented and the right stuff in terms of attitude and effort. Strong family support as well.

Love the pick-up.

Congratulations on an excellent decision young fella! Welcome to the Buffs. :thumbsup:

Back