What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DE T.J. Fehoko (Verbal to Washington State)

Awesome that he seems genuinely excited to be a buff and of course that he looks to be a guy who could really help us out.

Welcome! Haven't been this excited about a recruit in a long time! 34 freakin sacks! Dude is an animal. Any chance he plays next year?

louie.gif

Watched the film. The guy lined up at DE, DT, LB and FB. Not the biggest guy out there, but he has the quickest first step I've seen in a long time. He is physical and looks like he plays with an attitude. His speed (4.7) and first step should disrupt running and passing teams. What a great pickup...can't believe he didn't have more offers. This staff can really stop talent that doesn't draw as much attention from bigger schools...IMO.

Watched the film. The guy lined up at DE, DT, LB and FB. Not the biggest guy out there, but he has the quickest first step I've seen in a long time. He is physical and looks like he plays with an attitude. His speed (4.7) and first step should disrupt running and passing teams. What a great pickup...can't believe he didn't have more offers. This staff can really stop talent that doesn't draw as much attention from bigger schools...IMO.

He has it all, the only explanation I can give for the lack of offers, is a) nobody else has seen him yet, b) the height. Some schools get caught up on measurables. There are a lot of guys who don't have the prototypical measurables who can ball. Fehoko is one of them IMO.

Very excited about this.

He is one fast kid off the line. Closing him next year will make me so happy!

For those who are just now checking out Fehoko:

This kid is explosive and relentless. Led the nation with 34 sacks last year.

I just watched his highlights. What a first step!

He's slippery and practically lives in the backfield. He's getting on or past his blocker before the blocker even gets out of their stance. Nice pick up indeed, I look forward to having this type of pass rusher on the Buffs.

Welcome to the B&G!

It's easy to make a highlight video when you've got 34 sacks to choose from. I'm extremely excited about this kid.

Welcome! 34 sacks? I don't know the competition but his vid is sick. Keep them coming jeffcoat.

Back