What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WY ATH Tevis Bartlett (Verbal to Washington)

Immediate playing time is there for him. Even at QB, considering our needs in short yardage situations where a more mobile QB could make an impact. But especially at linebacker, where I think that Bartlett could be another Addison Gillam.

Agree as well on the LB.

Good enough athlete to contribute at a number of positions but could be a monster at LB. I'd love to see us have a guy like him at Will were he could roam and destroy plays.

With the commit from Montez, the focus for Bartlett here has understandably switched to linebacker. Since he has expressed interest I in playing QB in college though, I'm curious what his numbers look like this year. Is anyone outside of Wyoming primarily looking at him to throw the ball?

Injured his should two weeks ago and missed last week's game (story)

Visiting Oregon on Oct. 17/18 for the Washington game

Last edited:
A commitment may be unlikely today, but CU is his chance to stay close to home and play big boy football. Hope he likes what he sees and hears.

Gotta close the borders. If we can't do it in our state, we should at least close our neighboring state's borders who is the least populated state in the union.

Hope he saw that he can play next year if he comes here! Absolutely gorgeous day, such a heartbreaking loss. I don't know how anyone wouldn't want to play for coach MacIntyre. He really has his heart on his sleeve and wants to win so badly for these kids.

• Great weather
  • Solid crowd
  • Great game
  • Obvious room for him to make an instant impact
  • Tangible facilities progress
  • Clearly a team that is on the rise

Lots to like today for Bartlett and Pounds. The game result is really the only negative about today.

Any news on how his visit was yesterday? Hopefully seeing the Flatirons and our crowd yesterday will make the difference. Gotta love Mac2 screaming at the refs. Please come play for us!

If CU were to add wrestling back as a varsity sport, we could get Bartlett more easily?

On a side note, CU's club wrestling team seems to be back strong. When I was at CU, the wrestling club was really strong. Fun to watch. Not that Bartlett would join the club wrestling team, but good to see wrestling back at CU!

https://www.facebook.com/CUClubWrestling

Can't imagine he could wrestle and play football, but this kid is a flat out stud; if anyone could, he would be on that list. He would have every opportunity to start from day-one. Hopefully, he and his family can see that CU is so close on the field. So close that one stud LB could truly be that key piece.

Have we used the unicorn yet?

773f799cc409a3f13d9183bfdf25a96e.jpg

His family seems to really like CU.

Hope that he decides that he wants to go to the closest P5 school so they can see him play at the highest level.

He would be a huge addition for us. I think that we would be a great fit for him and he could play early and a lot for us.

Back