What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WY ATH Tevis Bartlett (Verbal to Washington)

Sure would like to make this happen. Would be a win win for both Tevis and the Buffs. I believe his timing would be proven to be excellent. His talents fit our needs big time.
To me, it would seem like a natural. But what do I know?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

Here's to hoping Tevis commits soon.

A recruit on an Iowa visit when he was there said Tevis told him it was bw Iowa and Utah. For whatever that is worth.... And not much imo.

From phone

I think CU's D could take a decent step forward next year...and even so, Tevis could start IMO. Hope he is still considering us.

I feel like we have lost some ground in his recruitment...

I don't know.

And by that, I mean that I don't know.

He's kept things so close to the vest other than giving some non-committal interviews immediately after visits. We've just had no news. Not even leaks of any coaches heading up to Wyoming to do an in-home.

He could say CU... or Wyoming... or Iowa... or Oregon... and none of those would surprise me.

I think we're in for a disappointment on this, I'm afraid. Typically, you get a feel for whether a kid likes your program. I'm not getting that vibe at all. Really hope I'm wrong. He's another Matt Russell, Ted Johnson or Greg Biekert, IMO.

I think we're in for a disappointment on this, I'm afraid. Typically, you get a feel for whether a kid likes your program. I'm not getting that vibe at all. Really hope I'm wrong. He's another Matt Russell, Ted Johnson or Greg Biekert, IMO.

Maybe more athletic in the Chad Brown mold.

Maybe more athletic in the Chad Brown mold.

OK. That's good, too. I remember Russell being pretty athletic. Biekert and Johnson not so much. That 2-PT conversion that Biekert ran back against NU seemed to take forever. Russell was all over the place, though. He was a machine.

Thing is, we have a history of great linebackers at CU. It's time for Bartlett to step into that line. Problem is, I don't think he has the same thoughts.

I don't know.

And by that, I mean that I don't know.

He's kept things so close to the vest other than giving some non-committal interviews immediately after visits. We've just had no news. Not even leaks of any coaches heading up to Wyoming to do an in-home.

He could say CU... or Wyoming... or Iowa... or Oregon... and none of those would surprise me.

Two of those schools have a great history of linebackers. Let's hope he chooses the one closer to home.

Back