What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

If you go back, I say that about every kid that "changes his mind". You either want to be a BUFF or you don't...I really do not care for those (anybody) that don't want to be BUFFS.

If you go back, I say that about every kid that "changes his mind". You either want to be a BUFF or you don't...I really do not care for those (anybody) that don't want to be BUFFS.
Yeah. That's where I'm at. You don't want to be a Buff, fine. See ya later. Have a nice life.

The "only want guys who want to be Buffs" line never gets old.
It's all I've got. It's cathartic. Helps me through the grieving process. It works for lots of things. Getting dumped by your GF. Getting turned down for a job. Being chosen last when kick ball teams are picked. Of course I'm disappointed. We all are. Smart ass.

Last edited:
The "only want guys who want to be Buffs" line never gets old.

I hope Watts decides he wants to be a Buff. :D

If he doesn't, I'll feel like we missed on a guy who was very close to coming to CU who I thought was a heck of a talent, and be pissed that our coaches were unable to close. I won't cheer for him or against him, but it will grind my gears every time I see him make a play or have a big game. (For those of you following basketball and watching Oklahoma, Cal and Oregon this year, you know damn well what I'm talking about.)

Stars are meaningless but this kid has the best offer list we have seen out of a commit since when?

Don't be a ****...

The fact that we can't hold onto this kid isn't a surprise, but it's disappointing seeing that our best coach can't keep him invested.

Oh I'm being a total DICK and I know it!

I'm just very pissed that we have yet another coaching staff that can't win recruiting battles!

Put that in the wrong thread, sorry. But will leave it up regardless.
In light of the whining about our coaches not being able to hold on to a recruit it is appropriate.

If not for the efforts of JL would we have even gotten a second look from Watts to begin with. I wish we could have held him but he just seems like a kid who has a hard time being comfortable with a decision. That isn't the coaches fault.

In light of the whining about our coaches not being able to hold on to a recruit it is appropriate.

If not for the efforts of JL would we have even gotten a second look from Watts to begin with. I wish we could have held him but he just seems like a kid who has a hard time being comfortable with a decision. That isn't the coaches fault.
So now we should give credit to the staff for keeping the #69 ranked WR from flipping? Do we have any standards? Hey kudos to the staff for their constantly ranked 65th rated classes and your 88th ranked class now!

We just lost one of the 3 or 4 (depending on what service you use) 4* recruits we have recruited since 2010. Let me list some of the schools that have at 4 4* guys this year alone: Houston, Cal, Kentucky, BYU, Maryland and Pitt.

We are in maybe the best conference in the country, at an amazing school and now have some of the best facilities. Let's have expections that match this reality. Let's stop with the "if he doesn't want to be a Buff" crap and the hey at least we didn't lose the 3* 69th best WR.

I would hope we have higher standards, if not then we should quit stealing the Pac 12s money and head to Mountain West. Once there enjoy our yearly trip to Tucson for the Arizona Bowl.

Think I feel better now.

Back