What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO QB Blake Stenstrom (SIGNED to COLORADO)

And while we all hope and expect Lytle to be excellent nothing is guaranteed. Add to that Stenstrom having what looks like quality talent nothing says he doesn't jump up and take the job away.
I just like the odds with Lytle due to the amount of D1 talent he played against.

Its very difficult to try and project what's going to happen with these QBs. After watching the first few minutes of Stenstrom's video, my first thought was: "I can't remember Montez having that much time to throw all year." I think that I got so used to watching him operate under duress that it just became the norm.

While I understand the excitement about Lytle, mobility does not seem to be his strength. If the OL play does not take a major step forward, I wonder if guys with mobility like Noyer and Stenstrom are going to have a better chance of success in this offense.

Its very difficult to try and project what's going to happen with these QBs. After watching the first few minutes of Stenstrom's video, my first thought was: "I can't remember Montez having that much time to throw all year." I think that I got so used to watching him operate under duress that it just became the norm.

While I understand the excitement about Lytle, mobility does not seem to be his strength. If the OL play does not take a major step forward, I wonder if guys with mobility like Noyer and Stenstrom are going to have a better chance of success in this offense.
Lytle scrambled a lot in the spring game and did it well. Also just viewed his senior year film and the kid can run and scramble well. I think the label off of the one Lytle to Montez coaching moment is lingering a little and not accurate. He made a throw on the run in spring that was a laser running left and throwing right. Kid gets rid of the ball quick.

Welcome to the Colorado Family Blake... Look forward to seeing you suited up in the Black & Gold.

GO BUFFS!!

Wow, that is one lookalike family. The girls are all the exact same height as well...lol 3 little sisters, that must be fun.

Really excited about this addition!!!
Having a little sister sucked. I had crushes on a couple of her friends but her friends looked at me like a big brother.

Oh yeah! Four really good QB's signed in four years? It's been a long time since I felt so good about the position.

WooHoo!
Yep. We were really fortunate to get through the 2017 season without injury. 2018 is the first year in a long time when there will be a QB depth chart that looks like it belongs to a Top 25 team playing P5 football.

Having a little sister sucked. I had crushes on a couple of her friends but her friends looked at me like a big brother.

Well I had older sisters and their friends look at you like a little brother. I promise having sisters sucks either way lol.

Back