What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO QB Ty Evans (Signed to NC State)

Well, his motivation to be a Buff is pretty strong. If it truly is his dream to play there, it's hard to beat. Glad he is getting attention like he is regardless.

Added an offer from Ole Miss tonight.

Sky's the limit on where his ranking will end up on the sites this year. No doubt he should be a 4*. Main thing holding that back is that they don't scout Colorado much. With his accuracy and poise, though, if he attends Elite 11 he'll absolutely blow up with those guys.

Last edited:
Just watched his highlights and he might be the most accurate QB committed to CU since I've started following. Love his deep ball as well. He throws to the open spot on a few of his highlights, which you don't see very often. Tough to tell with the competition level, but he did completely dominate.

We knew that was coming. Please Lord Baby Jesus let us hold onto him for the next 10 months.
babyjesus.jpg

Last edited:
If it really is his dream to play at CU, i'd think we'll be ok here. Never know with youngsters though, they tend to change their mind alot. Hopefully, he'll stay a Buff. It's cool to see him getting the attention he is.

Evans has to be our #1 priority. To me it's not even a contest. Maintain him and this class has an extremely high ceiling that could change the program imo.

I can’t remember the last QB recruit we had with this many big time P5 offers. Craig Ochs, maybe?

Probably but i'd think it speaks pretty highly of Evans on being offered by the powerhouse in college football even if they take two qb's.

Basically no way to keep him once Saban pops in that tape of the work they did with Jalen Hurts.
Or maybe he pops in the tape of the NC game where he put in a talented Freshman. Saban has a lot of tapes he can pop in.

I get it. But we are fooling ourselves if we don’t acknowledge that an offer from Alabama is a big deal. I think it’s great, because it shows we are in on a terrific player. It validates our scouting to a degree. Still, he will be getting attention from some big time programs and we need to be prepared for that. We aren’t used to having committed players with this kind of attention. Especially at the QB position.

Back