What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO QB Ty Evans (Signed to NC State)

Look no further than Utah's 2017 class to see what a top rated QB who stays committed can do in terms of the talent that comes in around him. That's way above the typical Utah class.

Was cool to hear Ty Evans get a congratulatory shout out on 104.3 the fan for the Alabama offer yesterday. Would have been much better if they had said CU verbal commit Ty Evans received an offer from Alabama...but no, they just said Ty Evans from Palmer Ridge High School received an offer from Alabama, congratulations to him.

Was cool to hear Ty Evans get a congratulatory shout out on 104.3 the fan for the Alabama offer yesterday. Would have been much better if they had said CU verbal commit Ty Evans received an offer from Alabama...but no, they just said Ty Evans from Palmer Ridge High School received an offer from Alabama, congratulations to him.
That's so annoying. Which show on 104.3 so I can make sure I continue to not listen?

I’m loving this thread. This could be the greatest thread sent to Darrell Scott! The sarcasm is off the charts awesome. I hope this kid turns out to be a 4-5 star recruit and brings others with him. It’s been too long since we’ve had an amazing quarterback.

Al doesn't know that type of stuff. I'd bet heavily on him being able to name more guys on the Broncos practice squad from 2014 than on the starting CU OL in 2017.
Al likely had no idea who Ty Evans was before ‘bama offered and surely didn’t know he’d committed to the Buffs. But now he does know and that’s what’s great about Tyler receiving that offer.

How do I use the sarcasm font. I haven’t figured that out yet
I prefer Book Antigua to denote sarcasm (click the capital A on the top bar before typing).

Was this post sarcastic? Maybe it was sarcastic about sarcasm? Or maybe it wasn't sarcastic at all? In truth, a sarcasm font doesn't really help much in most cases and usually just ruins the joke.

I prefer Book Antigua to denote sarcasm (click the capital A on the top bar before typing).

Was this post sarcastic? Maybe it was sarcastic about sarcasm? Or maybe it wasn't sarcastic at all? In truth, a sarcasm font doesn't really help much in most cases and usually just ruins the joke.

Truth
/sarcasm

Back