What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 Coaching Carousel Thread

Petersen is a prick, so I'm not surprised by that article.

I just don't see it with Petersen. I know he's won a lot, but does he bring Boise's staff. If that's the case, then they just become Utah or TCU.

You would think that if he ever plans on leaving, now would be the time and UW would be the perfect situation.

I personally think he's a really good coach and will do well, but the Boise track record sure is rough. Beyond the HCs, the coordinators that have gone elsewhere have sucked ass too.

You would think that if he ever plans on leaving, now would be the time and UW would be the perfect situation.

I personally think he's a really good coach and will do well, but the Boise track record sure is rough. Beyond the HCs, the coordinators that have gone elsewhere have sucked ass too.

I guess my major concern with him would be recruiting.

Petersen's ego has been served. He has now officially made headlines for all the significant job openings and made a bunch of people go out of their way for him. He can go back to his cozy situation in the small tent of Boise, Idaho, now with confidence that this publicity will boost his recruiting enough to help him get over on Nevada-Reno in the coming years.

Florida Atlantic: Pelini resigned Names: Jeff Brohm
USC: Kiffin Fired Replacement: Steve Sarkisian
UConn: Paul Pasqualoni fired
Miami (oh): Don Treadwell fired Replacement: the ND OC, forget his name (Chuck Martin?)
Wyoming: Dave Christensen fired

Secondary market:

UW: Sark to $C Bringing in Boise Pete
BoiseSt.: Petey to UW, now looking at Bryan Harsin, former Boise OC and Current Ark. St. HC

Other tidbits: Mack Brown still UTerus' HC, AD says "we have no deal in place with Saban". Therefore expect Saban in Austin by 1/2/14.

Last edited:
Report that Saban is going to sign an extension with Bama' for a significant raise.

Can't find anything confirming it but it wouldn't come as a surprise.

Petersen's ego has been served. He has now officially made headlines for all the significant job openings and made a bunch of people go out of their way for him. He can go back to his cozy situation in the small tent of Boise, Idaho, now with confidence that this publicity will boost his recruiting enough to help him get over on Nevada-Reno in the coming years.

My reverse mojo must be strong this weekend.

P.S. No ****ing way that Football gets commitments from any good recruits this weekend, that Volleyball advances in the NCAAs, or that the Basketball team beats Kansas.

P.S. No ****ing way that Football gets commitments from any good recruits this weekend, that Volleyball advances in the NCAAs, or that the Basketball team beats Kansas.

Don't stop him, he's on a roll!

2 out of 3 so far. Hope the commits make this a trifecta!

I would also like to point out the Mack hate at the Shag is reaching epic level. Case McCoy and Applewhite are rallying and trying to match the Mack hate, but not close....

ABC just reported that FSU signed Fisher to a 5-year $21 million extension. This takes him him out of contention for the expected opening in Austin.

Ha!

So, I had an overnight in Salt Lake City about two weekends ago. I'm sitting at the bar and the guy next to me is an arrogant ass. A Texas fan. He told me from his "inside sources" in Austin that it was a done deal. Nick Saban to Texas. It was already signed and done. $10 mil plus per year.

Book it.

Ha!

So, I had an overnight in Salt Lake City about two weekends ago. I'm sitting at the bar and the guy next to me is an arrogant ass. A Texas fan. He told me from his "inside sources" in Austin that it was a done deal. Nick Saban to Texas. It was already signed and done. $10 mil plus per year.

Book it.

1. $10 mm per year? Not gonna happen...
2. You were drinking diet coke, right?

Back