What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

MWC is horrible this year.

Someone other than New Mexico and Boise State has got to step up, right? Doesn't really look like it at the moment. San Diego State may Dance, maybe Utah State better than expected, maybe UNLV gets their **** together....but this does look like a 2-3 bid league early on.

Wednesday games:

#20 Baylor vs Charleston Southern

Harvard vs Bryant

UT-Martin vs UMKC

Air Force vs Colorado Christian (non-DI opponent, doesn't affect RPI)

All opponents are at home and should win, yes I'm looking at you UT-Martin.

Carson was making everything for ASU. Everybody's favorite player for ASU, lol, had a pretty good game too. Can't stand that ****er.

Harvard moves to 4-0 by blowing out Bryant.

Baylor looks like they'll sleepwalk to a win. Up 10 with 2 minutes left.

Air Force takes care of Colorado Christian 78-51 in a non-RPI game. Falcons now 3-2 and face Richmond in CO Springs before CU.

Thursday games:

CU (4-1) faces a solid UC-Santa Barbara (2-1) squad that has won at UNLV by 21. Our perimeter D will be tested.

Georgia vs Davidson (Charleston, SC): Two teams desperate for a win. This would be a decent win for the Dawgs even with Davidson a bit down.

Washington State @ #13 Gonzaga: Cougs played the Zags very tough last year, it'd be a near miracle for Wazzu to win on the road.

Washington vs Indiana (New York, NY): Indiana is a bit down and has looked shaky, but unfortunately Washington is down as well including getting killed by UC-Irvine at home.

Utah vs Grand Canyon: Utah has maybe the weakest OOC I've ever seen. Krystkowiak trying to pad the record.

Stanford vs Texas Southern

USC vs West Alabama (non D-I opponent. non-RPI game)

Last edited:
Wazzu falls at #13 Gonzaga, 90-75. Cougs now 2-1 with TCU up next.

Utah up 63-40 on Grand Canyon late. Utes will be 3-0 with their murderer's row of an OOC continuing with Lamar and Savannah State up next.

Indiana leads Washington 61-49 in the second half

Stanford leads Texas Southern 51-44 at halftime

USC leading West Alabama (non-DI) 50-28 in the second half.

Last edited:
Friday, 11/22, games we care about:

Georgia plays Temple in the Charleston Classic. (Both teams struggling. Hopefully UGA gets a home crowd that propels them.)

Kansas has an ok Towson team in the Battle 4 Atlantis.

Jackson State is at UT Martin.

CSU hosts a very capable N Colorado squad that already won at KjSU and almost beat NMSU in their building.

Utah looks to bank another win when they host Lamar.

ASU hosts Bradley, a team that looks like it has finally started to turn the corner and get back on track to being the mid-major power they should be.

Wyoming brings in South Dakota in what should be another win for them.

UCLA hosts a not-terrible Morehead State.

Georgia plays Temple in the Charleston Classic. (Both teams struggling. Hopefully UGA gets a home crowd that propels them.)

CSU hosts a very capable N Colorado squad that already won at KjSU and almost beat NMSU in their building.

ASU hosts Bradley, a team that looks like it has finally started to turn the corner and get back on track to being the mid-major power they should be.

Chance to go undefeated outside of the game where two opponents play (Jackson State/UT-Martin). It'd be nice for Georgia to win. Temple is definitely pretty bad, but then again so is Georgia.

Also, Washington faces Boston College in NYC. Boston College is 1-4, but they've played a tough schedule thus far and are quite capable on offense.

Also, Washington faces Boston College in NYC. Boston College is 1-4, but they've played a tough schedule thus far and are quite capable on offense.

BC playing their UConn rival close may have been the wake-up call that talented team needed. UDub vs. BC is a really tough game to get a read on. Nothing would surprise me - close game, BC winning by 20, or UDub winning by 20.

BC playing their UConn rival close may have been the wake-up call that talented team needed. UDub vs. BC is a really tough game to get a read on. Nothing would surprise me - close game, BC winning by 20, or UDub winning by 20.

Two teams desperate for a win, BC 1-4 and UDub 2-2. Have to say despite the records, BC has looked the better team thus far. OT road loss to Providence, blew a halftime lead and lost a competitive game to a good UMass team, 2 point loss to UConn on a neutral court. Meanwhile UDub has shown us getting their doors blown off by UC-Irvine at home and trailing Eastern Washington for 35 minutes before pulling out a close win. It's a tough one to predict, I don't think Washington is quite as bad as they've shown, but I'd give BC the slightest of advantages simply based on what we've seen thus far. Hanlan and Anderson are a two-headed scoring monster, though Washington should be able to score plenty themselves.

Huge thanksgiving week coming up for the UofA. First we have to take care of buisness and beat Drexel. Assuming we do that we get our chance at Duke. This is a must win, it would be a huge OOC win for our conference.

Huge thanksgiving week coming up for the UofA. First we have to take care of buisness and beat Drexel. Assuming we do that we get our chance at Duke. This is a must win, it would be a huge OOC win for our conference.

Good luck 'Zona, I would watch J. Parker vs A. Gordon anytime possible.

Zona & Duke better not **** this up. I really want to see that matchup.

I don't think it's a "must-win" (and you probably won't), but certainly a big opportunity. Good luck, Duke did look vulnerable the other night against East Carolina.

Thanks guys, hopefully we both do are part and give CBB hoops a big match-up on Thanksgiving. Ya, I probably got a little carried away calling it a must-win game. It'd just be huge for our conference image if we beat Duke, and you guys got a W over OSU/KU.

Back