What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Oregon Ducks @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

did anyone catch sports center last night? did they show highlights of the game?

Being at the game, there were a few questionable calls as there always are. But I thought the officiating was very good for this game. Reading the oregon board, while hilarious, makes me realize what a loser you can sound like when you bitch about officiating. We should take heed of that.

Allsome.

did anyone catch sports center last night? did they show highlights of the game?

yeah, they did a little special with the three undefeated teams that played yesterday. Mostly talked about Oregon but gave some props to ski and spencer. And did an awesome poster freeze frame on that dunk that XJ had.

[video=youtube;DksSPZTZES0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0[/video]

more for the hot chicks than anything about the duck fans really...

Has anyone ever looked to see what percentage of O's better players end up working for Nike? Does each 5th year transfer KNOW he'll be working for Phil, with good pay, if he can't play professionally?

Like how one poster said they dominated the boards. CU outrebounded them 39-33.

From another thread where they were hoping for a full arena for their home games this week... It's harder for them and so easy to pack an arena like CU did because:

Of course the problem is it is EASY for fans to get to Salt Lake or Boulder for a game. Boulder is barely a half an hour from Denver. If the Ducks played in Woodburn it would be full.

Right. I regularly get up and down from Denver to Boulder in a half hour. Easy peasy.

From another thread where they were hoping for a full arena for their home games this week... It's harder for them and so easy to pack an arena like CU did because:

Right. I regularly get up and down from Denver to Boulder in a half hour. Easy peasy.

The roads were a disaster yesterday. That was no easy investment for fans to get to the game, but folks were still there. As an aside I wrecked my girlfriend's car (my first accident) coming back to Boulder from skiing yesterday. I couldn't get a ticket to the game (I tried)--I blame the proximity to Denver.

is it time to bitch about the parking staff? It regularly takes 30 minutes to turn from 28th street into the garage, so I started going down Regent from Broadway and they kept letting idots turn left into the Center For Community parking garage which would stop traffic. The rule should be: If you want to park in a garage come from 28th, if you want to park fast go down Regent drive. It is not rocket surgery.

why anyone would park on campus for a CU bball game just eludes me. that traffic is ridiculous.

why anyone would park on campus for a CU bball game just eludes me. that traffic is ridiculous.

With a family of three, parking off campus isn't an option.
We've parked on campus for every game so far this year. You gotta get there a minimum of an hour early if you want to find a spot. I wish there was a better solution.

With a family of three, parking off campus isn't an option.
We've parked on campus for every game so far this year. You gotta get there a minimum of an hour early if you want to find a spot. I wish there was a better solution.
Why can't families of 3 walk 3 blocks? (seriously, I don't get it).

Ski was getting trapped on the sideline and Oregon was trying to foul. I don't see how it was anything other than a basketball play to attack the basket in that situation.

Ski's dunk a few seconds after the whistle could fairly be viewed as bush league...had Oregon not done the exact same thing twice. Our fans got on their players for doing it and at least one of our players asked for a technical foul. I wouldn't have a problem with their fans having an issue with it if Oregon hadn't set the tone for that kind of play.

Back