What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

They'll bring it for Wisconsin. Lost in the elite eight to them last year in OT. Miller will have them ready. Also keep in mind Miller left Xavier for UA and Mack was his assistant. Xavier knew what to expect tonight.

As someone who is cheering for Zona, this is my hope. But last night was a concern. TJ looked absolutely horrible for most of that game.

Gonzaga was never going to have any trouble with UCLA IMO. With Gonzaga's bigs, and Pangos, I think they actually have the best chance to beat Kentucky. Not a great chance, but a chance. Would love to see Utah beat Duke.

Duke/Utah even uglier shooting than Gonzaga/UCLA so far. Playing in Reliant must suck. And do they think those giant black curtains help? Looks even more disorientating.

Last edited:
Yoots don't have the talent but Krystowiak can coach.

Rather have him than Tad

Last edited:
Never a fan of these football stadiums used. Makes the dimensions all weird and the seating not as steep as it should be. Bland

Never a fan of these football stadiums used. Makes the dimensions all weird and the seating not as steep as it should be. Bland
My son pointed out that teams have a really hard time scoring there, probably because of the background. The black background maybe messes with depth perception.

Net cutting day. My 2nd favorite event in sports after New Year's bowl games. I actually like this better than the Final Four.

Net cutting day. My 2nd favorite event in sports after New Year's bowl games. I actually like this better than the Final Four.

I love the games but I find the practice of cutting nets at this point a bit much. Great accomplishment, but as a coach I'd want my guys honed in on winning 2 more.

I love the games but I find the practice of cutting nets at this point a bit much. Great accomplishment, but as a coach I'd want my guys honed in on winning 2 more.

Only one team can win it all, and in a one and done tournament it's not even always the best team (though this year there's little doubt who the best is). I don't have a problem with celebrating the Final Four as if it were a title. It's a huge accomplishment, and it shows you've more or less reached the top considering the vastness of the field and NCAA basketball in general.

Pulling for all the Wildcats today.

This is Arizona's 5th elite 8 in 11 seasons - they've lost by 1, 1, 2, and 3. The one point losses were OT.

Pulling for all the Wildcats today.

This is Arizona's 5th elite 8 in 11 seasons - they've lost by 1, 1, 2, and 3. The one point losses were OT.
This is Miller's best team. Unfortunately, this is also his best Elite 8 opponent.

Also pulling for the Pac here and AZ but it is hard to do. Miller has the best team since he took over in my opinion. Lets see where they go with it.

Only one team can win it all, and in a one and done tournament it's not even always the best team (though this year there's little doubt who the best is). I don't have a problem with celebrating the Final Four as if it were a title. It's a huge accomplishment, and it shows you've more or less reached the top considering the vastness of the field and NCAA basketball in general.

Again, the Final Four is a great accomplishment. I'd just rather not celebrate by cutting nets until I won the damn thing. It seems like reaching the Final Four is the goal sometimes as opposed to winning it all. I realize how difficult it is to reach the Final Four, let alone win the championship. Just a personal preference of not prematurely celebrating a great season when it could become a historic season.

Surprised they did not give Kaminsky that one. Of course, he bitched nonetheless.

Back