What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Why not offer Kiante Goudeau loved CU out of HS and was the top JUCO DB in California and here is why he was a 1st Team California All American

Chev posted and removed a tweet this morning. Was on a private jet, said he was heading to west texas also added #CoffeeIsForClosers. Then Klayton Adams just sent this out.

Adams is in NorCal right now.

Chev posted and removed a tweet this morning. Was on a private jet, said he was heading to west texas also added #CoffeeIsForClosers. Then Klayton Adams just sent this out.

Haha, love it! Chev is quickly making a case to have his own "Darrin MF'in Chiaverini" thread around here.

I am sure that is where he is heading. Bringing him back to Boulder on a private jet might be overkill though haha.
Ha, disagree. If that's what it takes to sign a potential game-changing QB in their most crucial year as a staff, then let's do it! Is that even legal, though?

Ah, good old West Texas! The Mother Country.

Why not offer Kiante Goudeau loved CU out of HS and was the top JUCO DB in California and here is why he was a 1st Team California All American

Not sure if serious. Given he has no shown offers or trips setup, I'm going to guess that he is not transfer eligible or not wanted by anyone.

Ah, good old West Texas! The Mother Country.
texas_dust_storm_drought_texas_agrilife_extension.gif

Smart guy. Left the N number out of the frame.
I dug through flightaware for BJCO and no CE65's (I am pretty sure that is a Citation VII, model 650) departures were listed the last couple of days, so it probably is on the block registration list.

Back