What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Buffs have a straight 3.0 star avg on Scout right now which is interesting. Ranks T-38th in the nation. Of course they haven't added Colby Pursell or Kabion Ento yet.

Last edited:
Buffs have a straight 3.0 star avg on Scout right now and it's kind of beautiful. Ranks T-38th in the nation. Of course they haven't added Colby Pursell or Kabion Ento yet.

They are last in pac 12 and 78 on rivals.

I did, my eyes water just thinking about it...

Great time! We tailgated next to a coal pile in a power plant parking lot!

Also, and I barely remember this. I met up with a friend of mine and her dad played for Wisconsin on thier last Rose Bowl team back in like 1950someting. He is actually a big CU supporter as well. Somehow we got hooked up with her dads buddies and they took the two of us bar hopping. These guys were all goons. Like NY mob goons. All dressed well, driving big ass cars where you could play football in the trunk. At one point they said they would put me in the trunk. I got real quiet after that. That is about all I remember of that night.

Just trying to find positives :censored:. Not as if one recruiting site's opinion is really worth more than another.

Toyous Avery visiting WVU this weekend then Mizzou the 29th. So we won't get a visit unless Winfree and Lewis talk him into it

Perhaps it is just me, but I am concerned about the 2* OL. O Lineman are critical in allowing the offense to flow, yet the best CU has been able to recruit this cycle is potential, under the radar players. While I do not expect an Alabama type stud, it would be nice to see some better recruiting on the OL. The skill positions are getting better slowly, but if the OL cannot open holes, push defenders or prevent the QB from lying on his back, the team is in trouble.

Perhaps it is just me, but I am concerned about the 2* OL. O Lineman are critical in allowing the offense to flow, yet the best CU has been able to recruit this cycle is potential, under the radar players. While I do not expect an Alabama type stud, it would be nice to see some better recruiting on the OL. The skill positions are getting better slowly, but if the OL cannot open holes, push defenders or prevent the QB from lying on his back, the team is in trouble.

You will see better OL recruiting when father time bernardi is gone. CU has some dead weight recruiters on this staff and they are at two critical positions.

Of our guys visiting I'd saw from most likely (no inside info)

1. Lewis. Dare I say lock
2. Saleapaga. Going against Kalani Sitake and LDS is still tough
3. Winfree. Longer relationship with Pitt
4. Boyd. Seems like an A&M lock and is visiting to stick it to them

Unless he's talking about Udoffia, I have not idea who Adams is talking about. Livai maybe?

Both Coffeyville Jucos committed to CU.

That's great news!

Different from this, though. "916" is the Sacramento area. I suppose that Adams is heading there to see someone. I was guessing Livai since he's a BYU commit. Guessing that if BYU gets Keanu that the Buffs are going to try to get Livai away from them (or maybe trying to get both by making it clear to Livai that BYU is trying to recruit over him next weekend so he should visit CU on the 29th).

That's great news!

Different from this, though. "916" is the Sacramento area. I suppose that Adams is heading there to see someone. I was guessing Livai since he's a BYU commit. Guessing that if BYU gets Keanu that the Buffs are going to try to get Livai away from them (or maybe trying to get both by making it clear to Livai that BYU is trying to recruit over him next weekend so he should visit CU on the 29th).

Maybe another OL grayshirt.

You don't beat speed running around it, u run right ****ing at it. Thought u were smart and a lawyer? Anybody that has strapped it up will tell you similar.

Back