What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

Bill Snyder turned 79 yesterday (happy birthday coach) and has a contract that runs to 2022. If you read Emaw.com, and why would you? But if you did, the fans are starting threads like “football is dead at KSU”. Snyder needs to go. I also don’t think Leavitt would get that job if became open.

Bill Snydley has to be hurting their recruiting. Who wants to go play for your grandfather's coach?

I suspect KjSU to open next year, not this one, unless something terribly unfortunate happens.

Bill Snydley has to be hurting their recruiting. Who wants to go play for your grandfather's coach?

I suspect KjSU to open next year, not this one, unless something terribly unfortunate happens.
I expect that when that job opens, it will open first during a season so that Snyder can name his son as Interim HC as an audition. Because all signs are that KSU will not let him pick his replacement and he'll have to pull what Wisconsin's Bo Ryan did to get top assistant Greg Gard an opportunity at the job.

I expect that when that job opens, it will open first during a season so that Snyder can name his son as Interim HC as an audition. Because all signs are that KSU will not let him pick his replacement and he'll have to pull what Wisconsin's Bo Ryan did to get top assistant Greg Gard an opportunity at the job.
I think you are right about that. Snydley seems like a control freak, and he wants Jr. to get the job.

KU fired Dough Meachum as OC and Beatty will take over play calling. Looks like things are desperate. Meachum was an absolute coup when they were able to hire him from TCU a couple years ago.

He's coaching for the Fighting Berlusconis.

Guelfi Firenze

Silas Nacita (his story made nationwide headlines when he was at Baylor) is very active on YouTube and he's been playing in Germany the last 2 years and he just announced he was joining Briles in Florence.

i saw that Art Briles has a new job ... as a HC in Florence, Tuscany.
That dickbag goes from overseeing a dirtbag program to living in Tuscany for a year or two as punishment? **** that, he should be coaching the Siberia Wolfhounds. I'm sure he is getting paid nothing, but still seems too good for him.

I was wondering whatever happened to Mark Mangino. So I googled him. He’s an assistant at Youngstown State.

That dickbag goes from overseeing a dirtbag program to living in Tuscany for a year or two as punishment? **** that, he should be coaching the Siberia Wolfhounds. I'm sure he is getting paid nothing, but still seems too good for him.
Cost of living is really high...so not getting paid a lot would be kinda bad (???).

Anyone think Gundy's seat is starting to get hot down in in Stillwater?

He has taken a school that was traditionally a contender for the bottom of the league with Kansas and Kansas State to more often than not finishing in the top 25 with some top 10 appearances mixed in and a bunch of bowl trips. His leash is still going to be pretty long.

Have to wonder, and no indication but worth asking, if he hasn't gotten a little tired of it there and realized that no matter what he does he will never be the big dog in the conference. Okie lite has moved up a lot but they aren't Oklahoma and they aren't Texas. Might he seek greener pastures at some point.

Back