What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 College Football News

Horrible way to handle that situation. You’d think he would know better. Just prep the kids that they will probably get a few questions on the subject. This isn’t rocket science.

He doesn’t.
Okay settle down Berk, this wasn't meant to rip on Cal. I was trying to show how much more value they were getting out of their head coach, not putting them down for a low salary. That is a great move by them even if he does make a little more than Bobo.

Okay settle down Berk, this wasn't meant to rip on Cal. I was trying to show how much more value they were getting out of their head coach, not putting them down for a low salary. That is a great move by them even if he does make a little more than Bobo.
I’m settled. It doesn’t bother me when people get this wrong; lots of Cal people do. Just providing some insight since I imagine I’m one of the few on this board who might know.

Not college football news and I'm new so I don't know the protocol. But with beer allowed in the stadium now we can stop filling up piss balloons. Although piss is a lot cheaper than beer...
https://deadspin.com/this-is-supremely-****ed-up-dont-do-this-1829522031

satan schedules LaLa in the middle of the season, then cries because not all of the student seats are occupied. Wants to sell student seating to the general public. Whiney bitch.

Nothing's gonna change until the SEC champ misses a CFP. No reason why Alabama and Georgia need to play the ridiculously easy OOC schedules they play.

satan schedules LaLa in the middle of the season, then cries because not all of the student seats are occupied. Wants to sell student seating to the general public. Whiney bitch.
Games like that are super boring for casual fans. Can see why the student reaction is lukewarm.

Saban has been in favor of 9 conference games and all P-5 forever.
Yep, people think that just because he's playing the system to give his team the same advantages as the other SEC programs that he likes it the way it is, when that's definitely not the case. Until they make it a blanket rule across the conference for them to play 9 con games and all P5, there's no reason for him to schedule more than one marquee OOC opponent.

How do you explain SOR?

I think its redundant-What do you gain from it that you can't get from SOS? Let's take Oregon's schedule (rated 106th in the country right now) this year as an example-I guarantee you there isn't a team in the top 25 this week who isn't 4-1 at least against that schedule.

This is what you call "first world problems" when a HC has to answer this kind of question at his presser. Are you ****ing kidding me? Worried about the challenges it poses to the defense when the offense has 3 touchdown drives of under a minute? :ROFLMAO:

Back