What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 College Football News

Glad to see you're still alive. Hope the dog is ok. @mods, are we allowed to disperse any hookers and blow to devastated members?
Thanks.

It occurred to me how devastated I was following the JMU loss on 2011, before the Hokies went undefeated in conference play and won the ACC Championship.

In the words of Buckaroo Bonzai, "I've been ionized, but I'm alright now".

Well, when you play that 15 yard off bs, tough to blame them. Pretty sure I heard them say they had a 3 year receiver that was playing safety.

Bosa had "major surgery" according to his dad and isn't getting reevaluated until November.

Big transfer from Oklahoma State but interesting take on the redshirt rule. We have seen this a couple times already including probably Jalen Hurts using the new redshirt rule to their advantage.

Big transfer from Oklahoma State but interesting take on the redshirt rule. We have seen this a couple times already including probably Jalen Hurts using the new redshirt rule to their advantage.

Could potentially see Kelly Bryant try to use this to play again next year too if he doesn't see the field again. Trevor Lawrence named the starter at Clemson and KB would be eligible for a redshirt then could grad transfer somewhere else to play next year. This is just year one of the new rule and you could theoretically have two of the playoff QB's from last year transferring. A whole new era of free agency.

Thanks.

It occurred to me how devastated I was following the JMU loss on 2011, before the Hokies went undefeated in conference play and won the ACC Championship.

In the words of Buckaroo Bonzai, "I've been ionized, but I'm alright now".
Pretty much anybody who quotes Buckaroo Banzai will get a like from me.

I’ll take a 10:1 bet that Jalen stays.

Kelly Bryant had a conversation with Dabo about transferring after he was benched. He's played all 4 games, so he'd have to be done playing this season if that's what he decides to do.

Bryant leaves Clemson. Calls demotion “slap in the face”.

I agree. Lawrence leading TD drives on 5/6 possessions whacked his right across the chops.

Wouldn’t mind him at CU. I know, it’s not happening.
Improbable, but not impossible.

COLORADO BUFFALOES

8317481.jpg

(Photo: © Ron Chenoy, USA TODAY Sports)
You may not have heard of him, but Colorado quarterback Steven Montez (6-foot-5, 235 pounds) is one of the best junior passers in the nation. With that distinction comes a potential NFL choice. If Montez does opt to go to the league – and that’s a big if – new Buffaloes OC Kurt Roper has a connection with Bryant. Roper served as Florida’s lead recruiter on Bryant, and Roper runs a system at Colorado that would fit Bryant well.
https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...-for-former-Clemson-QB-122519074/#122519074_4

His old OC is at arkansas - another possible landing spot. I was earlier just naming possibilities tied to The Buffs.

Last edited:
Back