What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

I’m still torn over getting tickets to this one. I opted out and exchanged my tickets this year. Maybe I’ll look around and see what they’re going for. Anyone know?

Don't know if I read in here or not but if CU could shut them out the Buffs total shutouts of the lambs would match the total wins that csu has over CU.
That's 22.

We have come close to doing that the last two years. 61-10 combined score last two seasons

S/o to KevBuff on Scout for finding CSU’s depth chart for Hawaii.

Weird that Toby McBride isn’t in the 2 deep? I know he was a little banged up in camp, maybe he’s out for the Hawaii game (and beyond?). Edit: whoops, he had a season ending injury last year and is still working his way back.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be funny if the rammies get so caught up with focusing on their revenge game against the Buffs that they forget to show up against Hawaii and lose their opener?

I think CSU has their "get up for the new coach" game against Hawaii and blows them out.

Then comes into the RMS unable to match the intensity for the second week in a row.

If McElroy is RB1 for them, I’m not worried about their ground game in the slightest.

Edit: Realized Matthews is RB1 and McElroy is RB2. Still, McElroy was an overrated prospect IMO

Last edited:
If McElroy is RB1 for them, I’m not worried about their ground game in the slightest.

Edit: Realized Matthews is RB1 and McElroy is RB2. Still, McElroy was an overrated prospect IMO
Sadly he wasn't. Would have loved to have had him and Fontenot.

Made it a much closer FG attempt but that play is part of why I don't like Booker.

He got what the play was set up for but there was zero chance that he would turn it into anything better. He isn't going to create a big play out of a normal gain.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread

Last edited:
Made it a much closer FG attempt but that play is part of why I don't like Booker.

He got what the play was set up for but there was zero chance that he would turn it into anything better. He isn't going to create a big play out of a normal gain.
Huh?

Anyway, I wouldn't have too much confidence in my DB's is I was a CSU fan.

Drugs are bad ;)

Huh?

Anyway, I wouldn't have too much confidence in my DB's is I was a CSU fan.

Their DBs are not P5 level players, if they were they would have been recruited there.

Another thing is that CSU has good recievers for a MWC team but they will not have seen athletes like our WRs

Their DBs are not P5 level players, if they were they would have been recruited there.

Another thing is that CSU has good recievers for a MWC team but they will not have seen athletes like our WRs

They have two studs at wr and that rb mathews is pretty good.

This Barry Wesley kid, CSU's starting LT, wasn't even a scholly kid? True freshman walk on is starting at LT?

Back