What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Ram Fan over at Lamenation is totally talking smack. He's a tool that's been on the board for ages. He was the dick weed who started the whole
'Poster Gate' when BVP was QB.
Its pretty funny to see the absolute delusional ones constantly turning on the ones that actually know whats going to happen.

I think HCMT establishes the culture quickly which was born in the Big 10 and then matured in the SEC. I do not think we will see a foot come off the accelerator until the backups go in for the 4th quarter. And he will be playing for the backups to score as well and they may expand the lead during the 4th. This one gets ugly quickly and we celebrate with prodigious amounts of beer!

I think HCMT establishes the culture quickly which was born in the Big 10 and then matured in the SEC. I do not think we will see a foot come off the accelerator until the backups go in for the 4th quarter. And he will be playing for the backups to score as well and they may expand the lead during the 4th. This one gets ugly quickly and we celebrate with prodigious amounts of beer!

CHEERS!

One of my direct reports is a CSU alum. He barked back quite a bit during game week last year. This year? Nothing. I tried to give him some grief but it felt like kicking a man in the head after delivering the knockout blow, as he lay near dead in a pool of his own drool on the ground. Sad.

One of my direct reports is a CSU alum. He barked back quite a bit during game week last year. This year? Nothing. I tried to give him some grief but it felt like kicking a man in the head after delivering the knockout blow, as he lay near dead in a pool of his own drool on the ground. Sad.
Does he need to look at the name on his shirt to remember who he is?

CU brings back largely the same team as last year. Unless Tucker and company are deeply incompetent this should be a beat down full stop. I realize this is their first game together, but this is a veteran P5 staff in most areas. Hell, MacIntyre with almost a complete G5 staff in his first game at CU won by 14 points and the talent difference at the time was far closer than now.

We are going to beat them down, but our staff is not a veteran Power 5 staff.

Tucker, Johnson, Kapilovic, Brumbaugh, Chev, Hagan, Els, Wilson, etc.

Not saying they won't be great coaches, but when you go through they're bios it doesn't scream Power 5. Splitting hairs a bit, but that is one of my concerns is our coaching staff, but I have faith in Tucker and I'll give him time to get it figured out.

Not saying they won't be great coaches, but when you go through they're bios it doesn't scream Power 5. Splitting hairs a bit, but that is one of my concerns is our coaching staff, but I have faith in Tucker and I'll give him time to get it figured out.
You said they weren't a veteran P5 coaching staff. Everyone of those guys literally has multiple years coaching at a P5 school before coming to CU.

The closer we get to the game the more talking out of both sides of the mouth we get.

CU is not the same team as last year, it was MacIntyre and the OSU game that collapsed the team, things are different this year. Oh, and besides, CSU was 174th in rush defense last year so we'll run all over them this year.

1567025456931.png

Exactly. If the backups get time, let them run the ****ing offense. We don't need to be running four verticals every play, but if I see anymore MacIntyre-esque play with a big lead I'm not going to be happy. This is our best chance to get Lytle/Stenstrom and some of the depth at WR some game reps this year. Not our job to slow down our offense, and if we drop 50-60 on them-its probably good. I want them to not want to play us for years after next year. A 2 year break isn't enough.

My main concern is that we have a new head coach, so you never know what Game #1 holds..... but CSU is truly ****ing awful right now.

Mine too, but this game is INCREDIBLE first game for Coach Tucker because csu is absolutely dreadful. Our offense schooled them last year and will be much more well balanced this season. It will be u-g-l-y.

this reeks "little brother' and of course they think they will win

They have them in a 34-28 win. Really hyping up their roster.

65-36 on the CU SGI simulation has a nice ring to it.

We are going to beat them down, but our staff is not a veteran Power 5 staff.

This is a good staff. We've got the vets in the spots where we had to have them-Given CMT's expertise, he really needed a vet OC, and he got one in Jay Johnson. We desperately needed an adult coaching the O-Line after 6 years of Gary Bernardi and Adams (never seen a coach fail upwards as frequently as he did here)......and we got one there in Kaplovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back