What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp Thread

Definitely noticed this from the pictures and videos:

Micah looks POWERFUL running the ball in all the videos so far. Definitely a freshman who will push for PT.

Getting Dylan involved as a receiver more is a no brainer. He needs to be on the field as much as possible, but he is limited in his value as a pure RB and they need McCaskill and Welch to be on the field in that role as much as possible. The offense truly has an embarrassment of riches at the skill positions. Just need Metayer to be that dude at TE and it’s going to be a really tough offense to stop.

Someone from the media needs to ask about Cormani in CP’s next presser. He hasn’t been in any of the videos I’ve seen, although I haven’t watched many WOM videos in a while. He has specifically said in past clips he’s not transferring, but Neely said he hasn’t seen him during Spring Camp

Pat Shurmur is a professional Offensive Coordinator. People may not love him, mostly because his time as an NFL OC/HC was a mixed bag, but he was a successful enough OC with mostly mediocre talent to get two different NFL HC jobs, so there’s no doubt he knows what he’s doing.

Relative to the level and competition, I suspect this is the most talented personnel he’s ever worked with.

the Colleges and high schools can do whatever they please, just don‘t expect the state or it’s taxpayers to continue to pay for it.

who is that GIF

Someone from the media needs to ask about Cormani in CP’s next presser. He hasn’t been in any of the videos I’ve seen, although I haven’t watched many WOM videos in a while. He has specifically said in past clips he’s not transferring, but Neely said he hasn’t seen him during Spring Camp
Hopefully CP is just keeping it close to the vest, if something is wrong or whatever. He seems to operate that way quite a bit.

Reactions: GRM
Hey, Yak. I watched the clip with Neely on DNVR last week and my interpretation of his comments was not that he wasn’t out there, just that there was nothing worth commenting on.

I raised an eyebrow for sure, but I didn’t pick up on him not being involved in practices all together.

Did he say that elsewhere or did I not catch his full context.

Reactions: GRM
Hey, Yak. I watched the clip with Neely on DNVR last week and my interpretation of his comments was not that he wasn’t out there, just that there was nothing worth commenting on.

I raised an eyebrow for sure, but I didn’t pick up on him not being involved in practices all together.

Did he say that elsewhere or did I not catch his full context.

I have not heard anything either, one way or another. I think they (he/coaches) may be flying under the radar. With the great guys we have at CB, IMO, the is little need to pressure or follow him closely--one way or another.

Lil Wayne, one of the most influential hip hop artists of all time and Young Money guest stars vs some hipster adult contemporary dipsh!t.

I wonder which one will excite today's youth more?

Y'all may know this, but Mat Kearney has a song about Oregon that gets played at some point during each UO home game with a corresponding video that contains a bunch of nostalgic UO football highlights and so forth.

That's why they're having him - I would imagine is not the biggest star they could have attracted. But UO footbal fans like him because of that tune, which I shall not deign to link here.

Y'all may know this, but Mat Kearney has a song about Oregon that gets played at some point during each UO home game with a corresponding video that contains a bunch of nostalgic UO football highlights and so forth.

That's why they're having him - I would imagine is not the biggest star they could have attracted. But UO footbal fans like him because of that tune, which I shall not deign to link here.
Dammit! We should have invited Gary Glitter!

I've never heard of Mat Kearney (surprise) but he's a Eugene native. Somewhat (a little bit ?) like having Big Head Todd do an apres-Buff game concert. All meaningless bull**** at the end of the day. Dan Lanning must look high and low for famous Oregon types.

Last edited:
Lil Wayne, one of the most influential hip hop artists of all time and Young Money guest stars vs some hipster adult contemporary dipsh!t.

I wonder which one will excite today's youth more?
Those adult dipshits likely contribute 10x more NIL money than your "excited" kids.

Back