What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

He doesn't have the feet for LT. He got beat around the end consistently. A change of scenery, and position, is much needed.
I'm not suggesting we should have kept him to try it, but if he doesn't have the feet to play LT at this level, he's not going to have the feet to play LT (or RT) in the league. Should have seen what he looked like at Guard. He's tall AF for a Guard, but it would have masked a bit of those issues.

I'm not suggesting we should have kept him to try it, but if he doesn't have the feet to play LT at this level, he's not going to have the feet to play LT (or RT) in the league. Should have seen what he looked like at Guard. He's tall AF for a Guard, but it would have masked a bit of those issues.
I can barely imagine what having a 6’9 OG would be like for a QB. Maybe like playing a video game with someone dancing in front of the TV. :)

Not surprised but I would prefer he stayed as depth but no way I felt comfortable with him starting unless he got a lot stronger.

Savion is really the only one I want to keep and hope he competes for his job.
Do we have any centers in mind to transfer in? Right now it's Zilinskas as starting C.

Not surprised but I would prefer he stayed as depth but no way I felt comfortable with him starting unless he got a lot stronger.

Yes, I’d love to have a 85 man scholarship roster full of guys with two years of starting experience, but that’s not going to happen. Nobody that’s played a good amount is hanging around to be a depth guy.

matador torero GIF by jsot

I expect that Wells transfer announcement should be posted on the front pages of ESPN and The Athletic in a couple of hours.
Not sure if it's because I have CU as a favorite, but the Lichtenhan transfer was on the Top News sidebar for me. Wells will certainly be on there too.

I'm stuggling to find anything he's done well since the end of the first half of the Stanford game, on or off the field. I'm sure there is something but it sure isnt readily apparent (to me)

Hope tomorrow educates me on what he's been doing behind the scenes.

Back