What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alex Lewis transferring to Neb

2 counts of harassment
1 count of assault

that's what he's in for.

i presume he'll make bail in time to catch his flight to lincoln, however.

How do you figure??? When's the last time a player on the Husker's roster was in trouble. You can hate on NU all you want but your statement is ignorant to say the least

I figure you're a fuc ktard and it's been 62 seconds since you were last felched.

"As for Alex Lewis, as of Friday he was off of the team when he did a media interview and announced that he is transferring to Nebraska. Since he is no longer a Colorado Buffalo, it will be up to Nebraska to decide what discipline he might face."

-Mike MacIntyre

What a relief it must have been for MM to say that.

The fact that this thread has blown up like no Allbuffs thread in recent memory is a perfect illustration of the current state of CU football. :cry:

The fact that this thread has blown up like no Allbuffs thread in recent memory is a perfect illustration of the current state of CU football. :cry:

Tell me a time in the last 25 years when we wouldn't have freaked the **** out if one of our projected starters transferred to nebraska. Current state, my ass.

You know what other thread moves along at a good clip? Random Photos from the Internet. Now that's a perfect illustration of the current state of CU football.

Tell me a time in the last 25 years when we wouldn't have freaked the **** out if one of our projected starters transferred to nebraska. Current state, my ass.

You know what other thread moves along at a good clip? Random Photos from the Internet. Now that's a perfect illustration of the current state of CU football.

Yeah, but if this had happened in, say, 1992, there would have been a lot of other threads generating interest. This thread is basically the only show in town.

Yeah, but if this had happened in, say, 1992, there would have been a lot of other threads generating interest. This thread is basically the only show in town.

For the record, I never wanted to insinuate that things were okay with the current state of Colorado football.

For the record, I never wanted to insinuate that things were okay with the current state of Colorado football.

For the record, my theory of what happened is that Alex Lewis mouthed off at the AFA guy. The AFA guy had to stand tall seeing as though his girl was with him and all. He stepped to Alex Lewis and got beat down. J Webb was an innocent bystander and thus can win back the starting QB job and lead CU to the Rose Bowl.

Whether Webb did anything or not, this is an embarrassing incident. HCMM should put his foot down and suspend Webb for the opener.

Whether Webb did anything or not, this is an embarrassing incident. HCMM should put his foot down and suspend Webb for the opener.

:rofl:

fusker justice! "the young man will not be starting as a punishment!"

tongue, inserted into cheek.

University of Colorado quarterback Jordan Webb and former CU offensive lineman Alexander Lewis were arrested Saturday morning on University Hill after witnesses say they knocked another man unconscious when Lewis shoved his head into a brick wall and both players pushed him to the ground and punched him, according to a Boulder police report.

Webb, and Lewis, both 21, were booked Saturday on suspicion of second-degree assault and remain in custody at the Boulder County Jail on $10,000 bond. Lewis also faces two counts of harassment.
Lewis' attorney, Donald Brenner, said his client has a clean record and that he was wearing Nebraska Cornhuskers gear that night, which may have led to him being "accosted," and that he only shoved the victim -- identified by police as Lee Bussey, 22 -- after Bussey threw a punch.
http://www.dailycamera.com/cu-news/...cu-buffs-jordan-webb-alex-lewis#ixzz2TDDKWDFc

1. Yikes, Webb will be lucky to be on the team if he joined in the punching after the dude was knocked out.
2. Wearing fusker gear in boulder on graduation night? Not exactly smart.

That said, a little prouder of our student body if they gave him **** for it (not the punching part).

tongue, inserted into cheek.

http://www.dailycamera.com/cu-news/...cu-buffs-jordan-webb-alex-lewis#ixzz2TDDKWDFc

1. Yikes, Webb will be lucky to be on the team if he joined in the punching after the dude was knocked out.
2. Wearing fusker gear in boulder on graduation night? Not exactly smart.

That said, a little prouder of our student body if they gave him **** for it (not the punching part).

While the nebraska faithful will certainly use the bit about husker gear to solidify their world view, wasn't it an Air Force Cadet that was involved in this altercation? The gear arguement doesn't make sense.

While the nebraska faithful will certainly use the bit about husker gear to solidify their world view, wasn't it an Air Force Cadet that was involved in this altercation? The gear arguement doesn't make sense.
True... but maybe we should be proud of the AFA student body then?

True... but maybe we should be proud of the AFA student body then?

The idea a guy walking his gf home started a fight with two football players, one being nearly a foot taller and 75lb heavier is so dumb that Lewis just compounded his problems. No chance he gets off with that story. I doubt he caught any grief for wearing NU gear from this AFA guy.

The AFA guy was with his girlfriend. Maybe she's a CU student and said something to the drunk Fusker.

I bet zoomies think Nebraska sucks.

Semper Gumby

It seems strange that an Air Force cadet would want to accost a guy wearing Nebraska gear, but I guess the niblets are universally despised.

EDIT: looks like everyone else had the same thought.

Back