What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All things Nebraska thread Osborne Edition

Is Bo gonna bring the Huskers back to ELITE status?

• Total voters
Re: OK, Corn lurkers...TO is filling Bo's staff with Solich/TO assisstants....

This is what the Niblets must have meant by being "Back" They have all their old coaches back

if they think this is what will bring them to a mnc game in four years (*cough* unleash's poll *cough*) then i have the time to wait it out and laugh at them all over again. :smile2:

sloppy seconds.

for the record: the little red spin is that grobe lost the "tryout" when he lost twice (never mind the fact that afterwards, he was definitely pursued).

also, to is NOT "telling" bo he has to place these people - it was bo's idea all along.

But Solich didnt deserve to be fired, right? At least thats what I hear around these parts. :huh:

But Solich didnt deserve to be fired, right? At least thats what I hear around these parts. :huh:

I didn't think he deserved it. But coming off TO's success, just about anyone was doomed to fail in that position.

But Solich didnt deserve to be fired, right? At least thats what I heard around these parts. :huh:

deserving or not, the fact remains it was damned entertaining to watch the red shoot themselves in the foot in front of a national stage.

the comments about "not surrendering the b12" are classic. :lol:

Re: Don't Let The Bugeaters Have Something Else To Gloat About

41% to 40% for TO, better get to voting to keep up.

Why is nobody commenting on Watson being held over:huh: That is the best news of the day:thumbsup:

41% to 40% for TO, better get to voting to keep up.

you know what is funny? is the overwhelming number of fuskers sitting in mommies basement who feel it their duty to click on to for 10 straight hours.

:lol: GBR!

Why is nobody commenting on Watson being held over:huh: That is the best news of the day:thumbsup:

oh i saw it. that is why i am absolutely entertained at the unadulterated enthusiasm coming out of the aNUsleaks.

you know what is funny? is the overwhelming number of fuskers sitting in mommies basement who feel it their duty to click on to for 10 straight hours.

:lol: GBR!

Yeah, that is funny. So is people voting over spite though :thumbsup:

Now we know why Bo was hired and not Paul Johnson or Grobe, Dr. Tom is the man behind the curtain, the other two guys wouldn't play ball.

Yeah, that is funny. So is people voting over spite though :thumbsup:

spite? you have to be kidding.

bear has twice the number of nc's as little tom. he is responsible for the junction boys, and their impressive turnaround.

spite?

i think you are just too drunk on koolaid that you cannot respect anything that isn't nu oriented. :smile2:

Uh yeah. Can't say I like either one of those choices.:huh:

spite? you have to be kidding.

bear has twice the number of nc's as little tom. he is responsible for the junction boys, and their impressive turnaround.

spite?

i think you are just too drunk on koolaid that you cannot respect anything that isn't nu oriented. :smile2:

:lol: this has nothing to do with Bear, just look at the thread title.

oh i saw it. that is why i am absolutely entertained at the unadulterated enthusiasm coming out of the aNUsleaks.

So are they going to run the option or the wco....or a blend of the two? This a cluster F*** that I will very much enjoy watching:smile2:

So are they going to run the option or the wco....or a blend of the two? This a cluster F*** that I will very much enjoy watching:smile2:

It will be some version of the spread, from what I have heard

what they are likely going to do is crash and burn. the moment of realization for fusker fans is truly entertaining.

remember the cally mancrush this fall? how every game in the universe was going to be their breakout win?

:thumbsup: keep it coming big red. keep it coming. especially the part about how your facilities are better than every other facility out there... :)lol: waylon)

Now we know why Bo was hired and not Paul Johnson or Grobe, Dr. Tom is the man behind the curtain, the other two guys wouldn't play ball.

It's certainly looking that way, isn't it? Why else would Pelini keep an OC (Watson) he's never coached with?

:lol: this has nothing to do with Bear, just look at the thread title.

so you think a thread title can take away from the fact that bear has 2x the national titles as tom? :wow:

sorry. it don't work that way.

It will be some version of the spread, from what I have heard

So an offense that none of them know anything about....AWESOME:thumbsup:

Don't you have to be able to throw the ball vertically to run the spread?

:)AHEM: Watson :AHEM:)

It's certainly looking that way, isn't it? Why else would Pelini keep an OC (Watson) he's never coached with?

:lol: you are going to get dangerously close to a little red meltdown on that. maybe someone will neg rep you for that comment being "OTT".

BO CHOZE DEM ALLZ! realyz. he did! GBR! :lol:

so you think a thread title can take away from the fact that bear has 2x the national titles as tom? :wow:

sorry. it don't work that way.

I really couldnt give **** about the poll, or who wins, or who has more NC's. I do find it funny that people get their panties in a bunch over it though.

I really couldnt give **** about the poll, or who wins, or who has more NC's. I do find it funny that people get their panties in a bunch over it though.

like yours? whining about the thread title? :wink2:

Back