What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching Carousel...

There is a thread called, Coaching poll, and another , no kidding, called Go Play Intramurals...the Bobcats love that quote for some reason...it's all in the FB forum.

If they get that lame a** site back up again, what thread was the D2D talk in? Man, if the Hawk comes here, 104.9 will love it! They love talking to him on the air.

DII Dan always talks about loving Texas and Jerry Jeff Walker every time they have him on. Still amazes me why we seemed to never recruit anybody from down there since Ol Danny Boy always seems to have a stiffy for this state.

DII Dan always talks about loving Texas and Jerry Jeff Walker every time they have him on. Still amazes me why we seemed to never recruit anybody from down there since Ol Danny Boy always seems to have a stiffy for this state.

The quantity of pure BS he could spout amazes yet to this day...

LOL. I hope he gets it. The TX St. folk will eat him alive after his second nonsensical Zen excuse making session....

Not especially. Just about 100% of the Texas State folk I've met who care about football live and die by the school up the road and not their own.

Danny's best shot at landing a HC gig without starting over as an assistant is to go the FCS route in the Big Sky or Great West, where he has coaching and recruiting connections. I don't see it going well for him any other way.

Honestly I think he might be okay here. He is good at picking 2 and 3 star guys that nobody else is after which is exactly the kind of players that Texas State will be able to get. He was way out of his league in the Big XII but this future WAC team might save his career.

I still don't believe the success at Boise was entirely an accident. He did take over a situation that had already been established but he won a lot for a number of years.

I think that he may be one of those guys is just better suited to be a bigger fish in a small pond, when he started swimming with the sharks he couldn't handle it. He is good at finding guys who others have missed or who develop as players above their HS expectations. Let him put in his system and not have to deal with a Big XII schedule and he might be just fine for them.

Pics or gtfo...

2010-2011All-Girl_Squad.jpg

Geez - now there's a thread over there that says Helfrich is coming in for an interview. Tx St. becoming the new home of CU retreads!

And if bcs' gal in the pic above drops about 20 - she's pretty hawt!

Geez - now there's a thread over there that says Helfrich is coming in for an interview. Tx St. becoming the new home of CU retreads!

And if bcs' gal in the pic above drops about 20 - she's pretty hawt!

im not complaining... ill take what i can get...

RR will get a job pretty quickly, he wasn't a "Michigan Man" and the folks in Ann Arbor never warmed to him. I think he's actually a darn good coach, but his defense failed him miserably. I would love to see him end up at Pitt. Michigan's problem now is that they have a team built for the spread offense which isn't a "Michigan-style" offense. Do they go after another spread guy who can use what they've got, or are they re-vamping the system again?

I think he tried to do too much too fast. He alienated some good players. I understand that he had a certain system in mind but he ran off some very good players that he needed in the interim. He should have retained the players he had and maintained the previous scheme until a majority of the team was his guys.

I think he was less of a Michigan Man because of how caustic and egotistical he was.

They are reporting that Harsin of Boise will be the co coordinator with Applewhite but Harsin will have the play calling responsibilities.

espn reporting harbaugh to choose between stanford and 49ers leaning to stay at stanford.

Michigan boards bandying about two new names...Tony Dungy and Bo Pelini....

Is Dungy interested in coaching again? That would be a good hire if they could get him. They should never hire another coach named "Bo".

so are they not going with a michigan man then?. I dont think they would deal with bo plus he went to osu.

Hearing reports that a UM plane is on its way to Baton Rouge today. And sounds like Harbaugh leaning toward staying at Stanford - there are rumors swirling that a football only practice facility is being discussed.

Hearing reports that a UM plane is on its way to Baton Rouge today. And sounds like Harbaugh leaning toward staying at Stanford - there are rumors swirling that a football only practice facility is being discussed.

It's amazing what you can overhear at the Sink on a Friday afternoon.

Back