What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching Carousel...

Doh, I was wrong. Harbaugh to 49ers per Adam Schefter...press conference this afternoon.

Heard Gary Barnett on fox sports radio he may have an interest in the stanford job.

Barnett's 65 years old this year, has scandals associated with his name at both Northwestern and Colorado, he's got a career losing record as a head coach, and he has been out of football for 5 years.

I pray Stanford hires him.

i think Barney is sniffing glue on this one. i like the guy, but his road back is/was through a mid-major penance....he's still radioactive at the BCS level, fair or not. that's the perception.

Barnett would win big at Stanford with the athletes they have there right now. They fit his style of football perfectly. Short term, Barnett would keep the momentum from what Harbaugh has built going for at least another 2-3 years. After that it's anybody's guess.

ESPiN is reporting tonight that Stanford is seriously interested in Boise State's Chris Peterson.

ESPiN is reporting tonight that Stanford is seriously interested in Boise State's Chris Peterson.

I wonder how many more failures it is going to take before schools start to avoid the Boise guys. I think that Peterson has done a great job at Boise, so did Hawkins, so did Koetter. Koetter was barely over .500 at Arizona State, we know what Hawk did. I'm not sure that based on that record I would be excited to hand the keys to Peterson.

I wonder how many more failures it is going to take before schools start to avoid the Boise guys. I think that Peterson has done a great job at Boise, so did Hawkins, so did Koetter. Koetter was barely over .500 at Arizona State, we know what Hawk did. I'm not sure that based on that record I would be excited to hand the keys to Peterson.

:yeahthat:

What I can't understand is why The Bronco's are interviewing Koetter for their Head Coaching job.

i think peterson is the real deal..but he'd have to prove himself

i think peterson is the real deal..but he'd have to prove himself

He might be, but people thought Koetter was the real deal. A lot of people thought that CU got the real deal in Hawkins, some said Hawkins was the real reason that Koetter won.

If I'm Stanford with a legit top 10 team and the finances to pick almost anyone I want I'm not sure I risk it based on the track record BSU coaches have had.

He might be, but people thought Koetter was the real deal. A lot of people thought that CU got the real deal in Hawkins, some said Hawkins was the real reason that Koetter won.

If I'm Stanford with a legit top 10 team and the finances to pick almost anyone I want I'm not sure I risk it based on the track record BSU coaches have had.

Boise is turning into the college version of the Belichick coaching tree.

If I were Stanford I would stick with the current OC Shaw. If Shaw goes with Harbaugh to the NFL, then I pluck Andy Ludwig away from Cal.

Another guy I would target, is Seattle LB coach Ken Norton, Jr.

The Michigan search is intriguing. Harbaugh is obviously out. Early talk about LM being in the mix, late word LSU "might" be willing to negotiate the buyout, the UM AD supposedly on a plane to interview LM, now LM is set to sign an extension at LSU.

Hoke has not been made the front runner...yet. What happens if LM stays put? They go to Hoke?

Perhaps the weirdest rumor is the second post in the string found on this link:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=162&f=2019&t=7022293&p=2

I didn't even know they were considering me.:smile2:

I hope that Michigan hires Hoke. That SOB is starting to keep local talent home that has no business playing in the Mountain West. If he leaves, then 4* DT Christian Heyward is in play. Otherwise, he signs with Hoke and SDSU.

The Michigan search is intriguing. Harbaugh is obviously out. Early talk about LM being in the mix, late word LSU "might" be willing to negotiate the buyout, the UM AD supposedly on a plane to interview LM, now LM is set to sign an extension at LSU.

Hoke has not been made the front runner...yet. What happens if LM stays put? They go to Hoke?

Perhaps the weirdest rumor is the second post in the string found on this link:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=162&f=2019&t=7022293&p=2

I didn't even know they were considering me.:smile2:

Talking heads on radio this afternoon said LM is meeting with Meechegun tomorrow, and they think he'll do it. Also said that if/when he does, the frontrunner for the LSU job is Bo Peep.

So, to all our nubbies out there in AB land ------ get ready for the Shortbus Watson era.

:smile2:.....:lol:.....:laugh: .....:rofl:.....:rofl2:

Talking heads on radio this afternoon said LM is meeting with Meechegun tomorrow, and they think he'll do it. Also said that if/when he does, the frontrunner for the LSU job is Bo Peep.

So, to all our nubbies out there in AB land ------ get ready for the Shortbus Watson era.

Not that I'm convinced its likely...but...

If Les went to Michigan and Bo headed to Baton Rouge I'd be delighted. Not because I don't like Bo at nebraska--I love him in that role--but because it reminds nebraska fans their program serves as a stepping stone to more relevant programs.

However, nebraska has way to much clout and cash to hire Shortbus as an HC. Hilarious if they did--but no way. No way in hell. Could you imagine the death threats?

But leaving nebraska in the lurch during the recruiting hot period would make me happy, regardless of who they brought in as HC. Not Hoke, I hope, though. I like that guy.

Please, oh please let SW get the nub job....

Miles to Michigan, Bo to LSU, Gill to NU? A lot of dominoes to fall for what we thought would be a quiet offseason back in November.

Robert Prince has landed at Boise State as the WR Coach and Passing Game Coordinator.

Glad to see he got a good job. I liked him.

Miles to Michigan, Bo to LSU, Gill to NU? A lot of dominoes to fall for what we thought would be a quiet offseason back in November.
i recall SOMEONE saying something along those lines months ago...before les miles might be coming to colorado

Petersen staying at Boise.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6008976

Back