What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona - November 11, 12pm MT - P12N

i haven't seen a replay, but i thought:
2nd half, Az (# 8?) breaks a run down the west sideline. TH goes for the tackle, gets a hand on him, but the runner keeps going. TH shifts into a lower gear, catches and tackles him. My memory is that it's very tough for a defender to commit to making a tackle, and then take off in pursuit. great focus and speed.
It was pretty awesome.

I was at the game yesterday. As much as it sucked to lose, it was still a pleasure to watch a competitive, entertaining game in front of a packed stadium in mid-November. That's been a rare experience for us.

Yes, there are serious concerns about Deion as a gameday coach. The wasted timeouts, the head-scratching OT decisions, and the frequent pre-snap penalties all come to mind. But in one off-season, he managed to raise the talent level to the point that we are taking close losses to ranked teams in a difficult conference. The talent level will only continue to grow as he has more time to recruit and build up depth.

One year ago, we were the worst P5 program in the country. We needed a homerun swing, even though that came with risks by hiring a guy who was unproven at this level. I don't know if we will ever be a consistently good program, but Deion has given us a puncher's chance to get there. That is more than we have had for as long as I have followed this program (almost 20 years now). I'm just enjoying the ride.

Here’s what I know - CU has to win this game. My retirement flag will be flown during this game (not sure if above the the stadium or for use with the color guard). But I’d really like it to be a win if that thing is going to be with me forever.
Frustrated Austin Powers GIF

Does it help if you learn that the pregame flyover couldn’t get their C130 over the stadium either?
It was an Air Force C-130, so that probably helps a little.

The Navy prides itself on flying missions in conditions that the Air Force won't.

wow. just caught up on this thread

Edit: chill.
dude. you're telling another poster to chill -- ten posts after saying you think Sanders is a fraud?!?!??! I'd encourage you to engage in some introspection on this point.
So we're off the Prime bandwagon now? I'm trying to keep up.

Some of you mother****ers clearly don't remember last year.
who is this with a reasonable take and how did you get the login credentials of an Allbuffs admin?

dude. you're telling another poster to chill -- ten posts after saying you think Sanders is a fraud?!?!??! I'd encourage you to engage in some introspection on this point.

who is this with a reasonable take and how did you get the login credentials of an Allbuffs admin?
Doubt that it is ever a healthy exercise to catch up on a game thread.....no upside, unless you are a fan of tracking grown men writing ****.

Doubt that it is ever a healthy exercise to catch up on a game thread.....no upside, unless you are a fan of tracking grown men writing ****.
it's often amusing, and as someone who voluntarily chooses to be a member of this community, I find it offers insight to thoughts and feelings of other members on a topic of mutual interest.

but healthy? no. most of my behaviors are not healthy

It was a bad omen from the start when the flyover didn't actually fly over the stadium. Followed by Ralphie not wanting to run past the 15 yard line (again).

He wasn't telling someone to chill, his post was mod edited to remove the op.

Taylor Upshaw has 8 sacks this season (ranks third in the conference).

Was cut by our staff and described by prime as one of the transfers they missed on but corrected their mistake.

Back