What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona - November 11, 12pm MT - P12N

Uh oh. The race card. I ignored it last time. It’s vile on your part. Uncalled for. Putrid. But it says a lot. It’s below the line. I’ll debate and fight hard gr my position, but the race thing is just not where this convo should go. You are better than that. We both know it.

The context is invalidating emotions of our kids, not petulant behaviors. Let’s stay on topic.

Please don’t do the KKK thing, Manhattan.
Wtf is he even trying to imply with the race card?

beautiful day at folsom. everything was perfect except the outcome. i felt like the o line played better. i feel like the defense played maybe sometimes ok. i feel like we ran the ball a bit.

we need dudes up front on both sides of the ball. trevor needs to go back to safety and we need a ****ing stone cold klller at lb.

solve these things and could make some noise this next season.

Uh oh. The race card. I ignored it last time. It’s vile on your part. Uncalled for. Putrid. But it says a lot. It’s below the line. I’ll debate and fight hard gr my position, but the race thing is just not where this convo should go. You are better than that. We both know it.

The context is invalidating emotions of our kids, not petulant behaviors. Let’s stay on topic.

Please don’t do the KKK thing, Manhattan.
you think that parenting ones children is invalidating their emotions. When their emotions are petulant, the emotions are invalid. That’s why the parent has a job to do. When parents abdicate that responsibility, their kids act out.

And don’t tell me what to do. I call y’all out as I see you.

you think that parenting ones children is invalidating their emotions. When their emotions are petulant, the emotions are invalid. That’s why the parent has a job to do. When parents abdicate that responsibility, their kids act out.

And don’t tell me what to do. I call y’all out as I see you.

I don’t invalidate my children’s emotions. If you do, that’s you. No me.

The KKK reference is dehumanizing. To me, by you. It’s that’s your jam, I’m out.

It just uncalled for.

I'm just especially confused because given his previous comments about young people ruining things and "correcting" your children, I would have guessed he was an old white dude who votes a straight GOP ticket.
He’s not.

He runs hot. The KKK thing is not new. It’s happened before with me.

I don’t invalidate my children’s emotions. If you do, that’s you. No me.

The KKK reference is dehumanizing. To me, by you. It’s that’s your jam, I’m out.

It just uncalled for.
you’re out, for real?

Star Trek Tuxedo GIF by Paramount+

I'm just trying to figure out how race even plays into this discussion, especially when his talking points were typical, Conservative gibberish.
He’s frustrated. Maybe you have seen the Coordinator thread. He has a big personality. He’s a good dude, I think, at heart. He won’t respond.

beautiful day at folsom. everything was perfect except the outcome. i felt like the o line played better. i feel like the defense played maybe sometimes ok. i feel like we ran the ball a bit.

we need dudes up front on both sides of the ball. trevor needs to go back to safety and we need a ****ing stone cold klller at lb.

solve these things and could make some noise this next season.
Need an OC who will run the ball and an OL coach who will establish some kind of identity with that group.

I thought Shurmur had a better day today, but he's basically putting tape out there for the NFL. No way he's the OC here next year.

I tried to tell people all off season that CU was going to beat TCU...not because CU was great, but because TCU was going to be like a 7ish win team this year.

Hell, I probably posted that exact take on this board.
And right now TCU is 4-6 after the loss to Texas today. A big fall off after last year. There weren’t many pessimists about the Frogs before the season started but you guys have been proven to be right.

Last edited:
It’s frustrating being so close but unable to get over the hump. The Stanford game was a dagger but also a harbinger. It was almost as if our losing streak was meant to be. The way we lost that game was otherworldly.

i haven't seen a replay, but i thought:
2nd half, Az (# 8?) breaks a run down the west sideline. TH goes for the tackle, gets a hand on him, but the runner keeps going. TH shifts into a lower gear, catches and tackles him. My memory is that it's very tough for a defender to commit to making a tackle, and then take off in pursuit. great focus and speed.

Back