What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU at Mile High is now the 2nd game for the Rams

Good or bad for CU that the Rams are playing an opener vs OSU ahead of the RMS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

once atop the pack, this lonely mate is now confined to home care and bemoans his "enrichment" entertainment with fits of incomprehensible and vile rage

tumblr_nfatpoDAF41s4pqc5o1_250.gif

Last edited:
So the goats have to reach back a decade and a half for inspiration. Ritual ass-kickings year after year will do that to you.
To be completely fair, over the last 10 years the Rams have won three times.

During pretty much the worst decade of CU football anyone on this board was alive to see.

Sounds like Bobo released a depth chart.

Projected starting DL weigh in at 245, 270, and 265.
They recently updated their roster online and their DL is a tad bigger now.

McBride is up to 255 and they have some guys around ~280. Colon is 340, Fox 320.

Article today talking about how the OSU game will be an advantage for CSU. Do not feel the reasoning was strong at all. I would in fact argue it benefits the Buffs in a couple of key ways:

1) Film of CSU likely using everything they have to try and win against what will be an improved and well coached PAC-12 Team
2) Bumps and Bruises on a 6 day week against a very fresh and motivated Senior led team.
3) Potential Injuries to a not very deep team.

Bobo thinks it will get his team USED to big boy Power 5 football... It could also prove to them that they are not a Power 5 team and that they are going to get crushed by the three Power 5 teams on the schedule!!! Who in the world agreed to that schedule? Really STUPID Athletic Director.

Biggest improvement for any team is between game 1 and 2. Still think the Buffs roll but this is more of an advantage for the ewes than a disadvantage.

Article today talking about how the OSU game will be an advantage for CSU. Do not feel the reasoning was strong at all. I would in fact argue it benefits the Buffs in a couple of key ways:

1) Film of CSU likely using everything they have to try and win against what will be an improved and well coached PAC-12 Team
2) Bumps and Bruises on a 6 day week against a very fresh and motivated Senior led team.

Bobo thinks it will get his team USED to big boy Power 5 football... It could also prove to them that they are not a Power 5 team and that they are going to get crushed by the three Power 5 teams on the schedule!!! Who in the world agreed to that schedule? Really STUPID Athletic Director.
I'd say it's an advantage for CSU except for the fact that it's a short week coming off a physical game. We saw what that did to our Buffs last year with the turnaround from the Utah to the Washington game.

Well they have bills to pay for a $220 million stadium. Perhaps we will see more of those things since they won't be playing us anymore.

The big advantage that CSU has every year is that for them CU is their target game. It is in instate flagship program, it is their chance to show what they can do against a P5 program after most of them weren't recruited by P5 programs, it is the game that their fans spend the entire off-season obsessing with. It makes or breaks their season. They spend the entire off-season getting ready for it.

This year they have a physical P5 program ahead of CU. If they do their normal focus on CU and don't have that kind of focus on OSU they could very well end up with their teeth kicked in. They are a good MWC team but playing two P5 schools in a row is asking a lot of them.

The only way that playing OSU is a plus for them is if the Beavers simply don't show up letting the sheep build a lot of confidence without having to completely expend themselves. OSU is not a great P5 team but they are looking for a break out season, hard to imagine they won't be ready.

Who's responsible for Colon blockage?
Not a bad attempt, but this is yet another instance where not having the tree uns to throw around anymore hurts - diverticulitis can really flare after a helping of spruce seeds.

That's all I got.

Gotta say, I expected something a little more creative and better looking for $220mm.

Gotta say, I expected something a little more creative and better looking for $220mm.

The locker room is so gross. I will say the carpet does look better now that it isn't the only thing green in that room, but man... It just looks half-assed like everything else they do.

Looks barely acceptable for a brand-new D1 locker-room. However, I don't know if it stacks up well to the rest of the MWC.

Buffs new locker-room, for comparison

yhzKE5S.jpg

Back